PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

2.7

257 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Capitol Markets Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

On Campus Interview followed by a super day in Pittsburgh. Almost entirely behavioral with only very basic technical questions regarding very macro concepts. Super day involved four 25 minute interviews with people from various groups

Customer Service and Support Telecommute Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Email to complete assessment. Phone interview with recruiter. Went over details of position. Scheduled face to face interview. Went to headquarters fir interview. Received offer next day. Completed drug screening and fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. I then interviewed with the Hiring Manager the next week. The following week I met the Hiring Manager in person and interviewed with them and the VP of the department. Then I had two more phone interviews with potential team members who were not located in Pittsburgh.

IT Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university's website. A few weeks later, I received an email asking for a on campus interview. I accepted and 1 week later I was invited to super day, where I had 2 in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to work at PNC?
      Tell me about a experience when you worked in a group?   Answer Question

Asset Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

First round interview, professional in nature. asked a behavioral question but more technical based. wanted to gain understanding of my basis in finance, also asked a "question to follow my deduction process". No wrong answer, just want to see who you think through a problem out loud.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

They came to campus and the first round interviews were about 30 minutes each. There was a reception the night before to network with the people who would be interviewing you. If you move forward, you will go to the office for a full day of interviews called "Super Day".

Client Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume via email to the recruiter for the position. She then emailed me back and asked me to provide available times for me to interview. Then I went to the location and interviewed with the hiring manager.

Corporate and Institutional Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I attended the L.E.A.D. Diversity Summit at PNC Headquarters in March 2017. Over the summer, qualified candidates were invited for an expedited final-round interview process at the Super Day Event in August 2017.

Interview Questions

• What is something currently affecting financial markets?   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

There are multiple steps during the interview process. The first screening is with the recruiter, which is very brief and mostly to confirm your level of interest and resume. The second interview is a phone interview with the hiring manager. This interview will give you a more detailed overview of position and team you will be working on. You will also be asked questions related to your knowledge and skills. The third interview is an in person interview with the hiring manager and a panel of team members that you will be working with. This is the last step in the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between functional and non-functional requirements?   Answer Question

PM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Recruiter called and then followed by phone and in person interviews I met with the hiring manager at one of the remote locations. The interview lasted about an hour then I was instructed to take a drug test and financial background investigation.