PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Operations Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Only got through one interview. It was an on campus interview with one person. Mainly focused on why I wanted to work for PNC and why I was interested in that told. The second and final round is "super day."

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a campus interview then got invited out to the Intern Superday. The Superday consisted of a mixer the night before and 2/3 interviews the day after. Interviews were relaxed with no practical interview portion.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview resulted in a hiring manager interview same week. The hiring manager came alone and did not appear to be interested in interviewing. 10 minutes in he leaned forward stating "HR wouldn't approve of this, but I tell everyone they can opt out of continuing with the 2nd round if there's an issue with credit or background." No issue with my credit or background - when I stated I wanted to continue with the interview he would not ask or answer questions. PNC - you have a huge liability issue brewing in hiring. Feeling discriminated against and blacklisted. I wouldn't be at all surprised if candidates start to record interviews to file suit. Very disappointing experience overall.

ACCEL Program Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Brought in for what should have been a full day, got placed in a room with financial people from all over the US, then got interviewed by two different people for roughly 30 minutes each

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard corporate interview. Resume overview, 5 "tell us about a time" questions, and then time at the end for your questions. Applied online, received a call for a interview about a week later, and was offered the position within 30 min of completing the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you disagreed with a project partner.   Answer Question

Corporate and Institutional Banking Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

One on campus interview and one super day with 100 or so candidates in Pittsburgh. Interviews were in a large auditorium and were fairly behavioral questions. There was one interview that was a case study

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

First is an one on one interview by person since I applied through college career fair and then if you pass then you will process to the second interview at Pittsburgh with two interviewers.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Call from recruiter first with basic phone interview, she set up the branch interview and told me about the training process, then interview in branch with manager and a follow up from the recruiter

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

questions- most of them are behavioral. At last you can ask questions. The interviewer was nice and patient.
    After the first phone interview, there will be 2-3 weeks to wait for next step. They called next interview "super day"

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the three attributes a good leader should have?   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I first was referred by an employee, then I was contacted by a HR person within the division. I basically walked them through my resume, and they informed me that they will contact me again. Then I was contacted by the HR again who then wanted to schedule a phone interview with a supervisor of the division. Did the phone interview and did not hear back after the phone interview.