PNC Financial Services Group Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone, in person. It went very well and I encourage anyone seeking a position at any firm to read the book "Knock em Dead" to get the latest and greatest tips on interview questions, etc. I would also encourage people new to corporate America to do their homework on firms prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience performing duties   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was submitted for this position sometime in Jan and they got back to me in the end of March with immeidate interview.
    Just took 1 round of interview with generic Project Management Questions and hired me within hours after the interview.
    Joined the following week at PNC Tech center for a complex Retail project.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was thorough and reasonably paced. I interviewed with both the hiring manager and his manager. Both were very forthcoming and descriptive with information. I felt like I understood the expectations of the position. I was given ample opportunity to ask questions during the interview and in the days afterward.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any difficult / unexpected questions. I felt prepared to answer the questions I was asked.   Answer Question