PNC Financial Services Group Quality Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Quality Analyst

PNC Financial Services Group Quality Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

This interview was for a remote position.
 Applied (online): 3/21/17
Email from PNC to complete Talent Profile: 3/24/17 (completed same day)
Contact from recruiter to conduct 1st interview (phone screen): 4/7/17
1st Interview: 4/14/17
2nd Interview: 4/28/17
3rd Interview: 5/16/17 (Interviewer implied possibly of a 4th interview)
Rejection email (after 3 phone calls/3 emails to recruiter w/no follow up): 7/15/17

Overall, I thought the process was great at first, the recruiter and everyone was very timely. I was informed during the 3rd interview that there are many changes happening to the department, and I believe that I was "forgotten" about in the mix of all of these changes. I believe that this was too long of a process for an entry-level position, and that I should have at least been contacted two weeks after if they were either A) struggling to make a decision or B) no longer interested in me. I took time off to complete these very long interviews, so it's frustrating that all I was sent was a generic rejection email instead of a follow up email/phone call. If they don't care about me during the interview process, would they care about me once I was onboarded? This experience has ended my desire to do business with this company, which is sad because I really enjoyed learning about the position and thought it could be something I could do for the rest of my life.

Interview Questions

• What examples can you give us where you have identified a risk factor at your company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Dayton, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview was brief. 1 on 1 went over basic HR questionnaire. final interview was a quality test performed.

Interview Questions