PNC Financial Services Group Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Risk Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Process is overall very slow. Recruiters often provide little contact or updates. Had a second interview. By the end of the process, I began questioning if I wanted the job because it was literally taking 7-8 weeks just to get to the 2nd interview. This wasn't some high up exec job and I was initially told they wanted to make a quick decision. Then silence. Being a former PNC employee, I can say that this is how 75% of the interview processes go. Maybe not quite as ling, but the recruiters are dreadfully slow and unhelpful (except a few).

Interview Questions

• Behavioral interview. "Give me a time when you solved a hard problem." Etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

30min phone interview for the first round. second round will be an on-site interview and the last round. Two interviewers are there for the first round.

Interview Questions

• Go through the resume, focus on the regression variables when doing stress testing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online through a campus recruiting website. They got back to me with a phone interview. The interview was basic resume disecting. They just asked me to talk about myself and let them know why PNC and why the position I am applying for. It wasn't too bad pretty straight forward, but they have not gotten back to me.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

Started with phone interview with hiring manager leading to onsite interview. Few financial math related questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Ito's formula and correlation between random variable   Answer Question