PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Call from recruiter first with basic phone interview, she set up the branch interview and told me about the training process, then interview in branch with manager and a follow up from the recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (South Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I went on 5 interviews and kept being told I was a great candidate for the position but I never got hired. They kept calling me back for group interviews and everyone was so nice and had a lot of positive feedback but they didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience you had where you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Carlisle, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New Carlisle, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter sent me info and called. Asked what branch- went to interview and the Vp asked no questions related to job- said he would forgo typical interview questions. In his words-" Monkeys could do the job."
    Very odd interview- brought in other employees to meet me- then ended the interview stating he was worried about my schedule- position was part time- 9-5 bank hours. Once I told him I had a 13 year old boy he backed out of interview. I have open availability. Position was part time- he stressed the need for coming when he called.
    In the end he did not hire me- he opened interview by stating he was friends with Fifth Third CEO-
    Seems like he was a narcissist. Maybe it was better I did not get position. Seems they have HR issues and gender bias.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. There are a mix of tellers and BBSA at this group interview. They seem to what to get to know our personality. emailed me back 2 days later

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Professional and very detailed information about the position. Manager was genuine and very much so pleasant. Received call three days after the second face to face interview. Received call week and half later with offer and I excepted

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you the best candidate for this position   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2016.

Interview

They sent me an email to attend a group interview. The group interview was kinda strange as you had to all answer the same questions and go around the room. Anyone can steal answers. I was accepted for a 2nd interview which was 1 on 1 with a branch manager and that was good.

Interview Questions

• Give me a good example where you had to sale a product and achive the goal   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Oak Park, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed via the phone, was asked a variety f questions regarding my availability to work, asked about my previous job experience relating to working with the public. I had a face to face interview with the Bank Mgr and Asst Mgr where I was asked to demonstrate how I would explain products offered by the bank, how I would provide process a bank request

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Cambridge, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview with HR seemed very quick and she didn't sound interested in my answers. That's why I was surprised when I got an email about an interview with a branch manager. Although I didn't meet him/her I was interviewed by Teller Supervisor and Bank Manager. It was a very friendly conversation and I was sure I got it. But no.

Teller Interview

Interview

It was a pretty fast process, fill out app online take a couple test, get a phone call if you pass and set up a interview and if everything goes well you get a job offer.