PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.6

81 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Beaver Falls, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Beaver Falls, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through HR and they set up an interview about 2 weeks after contacting me through email. then i had to go to pittsburgh for training for 2 weeks before i could start working.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with manager, they just ask a lot of behavioral questions and don't try to get to know you. just be prepared to answer questions like name a time.. or please explain..

Interview Questions

• Way too many behavioral questions,, just reading off a script instead of trying to get to know you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (South Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I went on 5 interviews and kept being told I was a great candidate for the position but I never got hired. They kept calling me back for group interviews and everyone was so nice and had a lot of positive feedback but they didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience you had where you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2015.

Interview

First I got all call from a recruiter. The call consisted of the recruiter wanting to know my work history, my minimum salary requirement, and then they told me information about the position. After I had to fill out assessments. Then I was contacted again by a recruiter to have a interview with a branch manager. The day after I received a call saying I had the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about handeling large amounts of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure that you ask for the amount you really want when a recruiter calls the first time, they tend to stick with that number. Also if you don't get the position the first time, contact your recruiter and they can set you up with another branch. It worked out that way for me and I got the job with my second branch interview.

Anonymous Employee in West Dundee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (West Dundee, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

initial phone interview, followed by an assessment then a face to face interview, sometimes followed by a second face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview - basic. First a Group Interview where basic interview questions asked by a group of PNC employers. Then follow up with a 1:1 interview at the branch you will work at. Then a drug test/finger printing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me 2 weaknesses and 2 strengths that I had.   Answer Question
    • Describe the moment you were most proud of while working in retail.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everyone's pretty much paid a set hourly wage

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2013.

Interview

3 part interview process. first a group interview, then interview with the regional managers and lastly with the branch manager

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with upset customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. There are a mix of tellers and BBSA at this group interview. They seem to what to get to know our personality. emailed me back 2 days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. managers were really friendly and make you feel really comfortable. applied and did phone interview shortly after. Recruiter contacted me again to do face to face. The questions asked were basic behavioral interview questions. After the interview they said they would be contacted me if offered the job or not.