PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.6

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Florence, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the HR rep and then an interview with the branch manager and another interview with a banker. Waited a month to finally hear back that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Really straight forward. Asked me about myself personally and professionally such as my communication skills and sales skill. Branch manager tested my cash handling skills and tested my sales skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you manage that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaver Falls, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Beaver Falls, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Went through HR and they set up an interview about 2 weeks after contacting me through email. then i had to go to pittsburgh for training for 2 weeks before i could start working.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Took almost a month to start training, they will call for a phone interview and then a one on one interview, you have to take a drug test, and training is two weeks long

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with manager, they just ask a lot of behavioral questions and don't try to get to know you. just be prepared to answer questions like name a time.. or please explain..

Interview Questions

• Way too many behavioral questions,, just reading off a script instead of trying to get to know you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. There are a mix of tellers and BBSA at this group interview. They seem to what to get to know our personality. emailed me back 2 days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. managers were really friendly and make you feel really comfortable. applied and did phone interview shortly after. Recruiter contacted me again to do face to face. The questions asked were basic behavioral interview questions. After the interview they said they would be contacted me if offered the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Beech Grove, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Beech Grove, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter. After a brief phone interview, I was sent a behavioral to complete on PNC website. Once complete I waited a week before hearing anything back. I was then schedules for a in person interview with Assistant Manger and Teller Supervisor. After that interview I had to wait another 2 weeks before being scheduled for an interview with the Branch Manager. After another week I was offer a position. It took a month to complete the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Call from recruiter first with basic phone interview, she set up the branch interview and told me about the training process, then interview in branch with manager and a follow up from the recruiter