PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Took almost a month to start training, they will call for a phone interview and then a one on one interview, you have to take a drug test, and training is two weeks long

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with manager, they just ask a lot of behavioral questions and don't try to get to know you. just be prepared to answer questions like name a time.. or please explain..

Interview Questions

• Way too many behavioral questions,, just reading off a script instead of trying to get to know you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

Group interview. There are a mix of tellers and BBSA at this group interview. They seem to what to get to know our personality. emailed me back 2 days later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY).

Interview

phone interview, asked about ten questions. the person interviewing me was running behind on interviews so my interview was cut short. it was a very relaxed interview process. the questions were basic interview questions, nothing to crazy.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. managers were really friendly and make you feel really comfortable. applied and did phone interview shortly after. Recruiter contacted me again to do face to face. The questions asked were basic behavioral interview questions. After the interview they said they would be contacted me if offered the job or not.

Anonymous Employee in Beech Grove, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Beech Grove, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter. After a brief phone interview, I was sent a behavioral to complete on PNC website. Once complete I waited a week before hearing anything back. I was then schedules for a in person interview with Assistant Manger and Teller Supervisor. After that interview I had to wait another 2 weeks before being scheduled for an interview with the Branch Manager. After another week I was offer a position. It took a month to complete the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Call from recruiter first with basic phone interview, she set up the branch interview and told me about the training process, then interview in branch with manager and a follow up from the recruiter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Carlisle, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New Carlisle, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter sent me info and called. Asked what branch- went to interview and the Vp asked no questions related to job- said he would forgo typical interview questions. In his words-" Monkeys could do the job."
    Very odd interview- brought in other employees to meet me- then ended the interview stating he was worried about my schedule- position was part time- 9-5 bank hours. Once I told him I had a 13 year old boy he backed out of interview. I have open availability. Position was part time- he stressed the need for coming when he called.
    In the end he did not hire me- he opened interview by stating he was friends with Fifth Third CEO-
    Seems like he was a narcissist. Maybe it was better I did not get position. Seems they have HR issues and gender bias.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (South Wilmington, DE).

Interview

I went on 5 interviews and kept being told I was a great candidate for the position but I never got hired. They kept calling me back for group interviews and everyone was so nice and had a lot of positive feedback but they didn't hire me.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience you had where you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Oak Park, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed via the phone, was asked a variety f questions regarding my availability to work, asked about my previous job experience relating to working with the public. I had a face to face interview with the Bank Mgr and Asst Mgr where I was asked to demonstrate how I would explain products offered by the bank, how I would provide process a bank request