PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Teller Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.6

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in January 2016.

Interview

Easy. managers were really friendly and make you feel really comfortable. applied and did phone interview shortly after. Recruiter contacted me again to do face to face. The questions asked were basic behavioral interview questions. After the interview they said they would be contacted me if offered the job or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with manager, they just ask a lot of behavioral questions and don't try to get to know you. just be prepared to answer questions like name a time.. or please explain..

Interview Questions

• Way too many behavioral questions,, just reading off a script instead of trying to get to know you   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Falls Church, VA) in December 2015.

Interview

Was sent an email to attend a group interview. I received the mail about 3weeks after my application online. Its been 2 days now. I wanted to know after how many days can we can an answer after imterview

Interview Questions

• What was your most significant sales? how to gain customer's trust   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2015.

Interview

I applied on line and got an email for a group interview where there were 5 other candidates, the recruiter and the branch manager. It was a great and pleasant interview experience where they made us feel comfortable and explained a little about the company as each question was asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us you name and where you live.
      Why did you choose PNC?
      Why this position?
      What was the biggest accomplish you've reached that you feel proud of?
      Tell me an experience when you went above and beyond to please a customer.
      Whyare you the best fit for this position? (for this one we had to stand up and give a short answer with a framed time of around 60 seconds).
      The interview happened very recently, so I haven't had the opportunity of hearing back from them yet.
      Answer Question

I didn't decline. I haven't heard back yet, due the interview just happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Falls Church, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was group interview. The candidates were over 15 people. The recruiter and the branch were pleasant figures. They gave us information about the bank and asked us a couple questions. It lasted more than an hour.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter for a phone interview and then they called me again for a 1:1 interview. I was pretty nervous because I've never worked at a bank before.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in July 2015.

Interview

First I got all call from a recruiter. The call consisted of the recruiter wanting to know my work history, my minimum salary requirement, and then they told me information about the position. After I had to fill out assessments. Then I was contacted again by a recruiter to have a interview with a branch manager. The day after I received a call saying I had the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about handeling large amounts of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Make sure that you ask for the amount you really want when a recruiter calls the first time, they tend to stick with that number. Also if you don't get the position the first time, contact your recruiter and they can set you up with another branch. It worked out that way for me and I got the job with my second branch interview.

Application

Interview

I applied online one branch. Got a call about a week or two later for another branch. The first interview was on the phone with the recruiter regarding the job description and whether or not I would be able to work/commute etc. About a day later, got another call scheduling the one on one interview at a local branch. Went to the one on one interview. Turns out that a branch manager will conduct the interview and so I felt good about getting the job. No. There's a second interview at the main branch. Go to the interview with both the branch manager and the teller supervisor. Did not feel well about the second interview. Next day get a call saying that I did not get the position. Next week I get a call saying that I did get the position. Turns out you have to be good looking to get the position. (I was told that the guy who actually got the job before me turned down the offer and the sole reason was this. Not making this up people.) Eh.. I got the second hand job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Ormond Beach, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I have not interviewed with any company since leaving PwC last year. PNC is the only job I submitted my resume for and they chose another candidate before talking with me.

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Erlanger, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It took about an hour, they were very thorough with their question. They did not truly specify how 'retail' the position would be. I did enjoy how well they listened to my past experience and they answered all of my questions in detail. They also gave example from their time at the bank which helped in my understanding.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important factor in customer service to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered to negotiate pay but a friend of mine was not. I'm not sure what constitutes who gets to negotiate though I did come from a higher paying job.