PNC Financial Services Group Teller Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Financial Services Group Teller Supervisor Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Fairfax, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

After going thru the online application and assessment. Was placed in a interview in a store in front of the store and current teller supervisor. Completely unprofessional, did not ask any core questions. Just talked about former employees and issues with them. Went over incentive compensation. Very relaxed and chill environment but was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why did I choose to apply with PNC   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

After the online application, the recruiter will call if you pass their initial screening. They will talk to you for about 5 minutes, asking basic questions for more screening. If you pass that, you get a phone interview. This is with a recruiter as well and lasts about 10-15 minutes. If you pass that, you will get a call to set up an in person panel interview. The panel is typically with the branch manager of the brach you applied to as well as 1-3 branch managers from branches in the area.

Interview Questions

• They like to ask behavioral questions in the interviews.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't allowed to negotiate my offer because I was already an employee and I had gotten a raise in the last 12 months.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in November 2014.

Interview

After submit my application online, I got a phone interview by HR. All questions are simple. What's you pay expectation? Do you need two weeks notice before start? Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends? One thing makes me feel uneasy is that she said she doesn't have my resume in front of her. I though that was unprofessional and disrespectful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Port Orange, FL).

Interview

Filled out the application online, received and e-mail a few days later asking me to set up a phone interview. They only gave me 2 times with 30 minutes I'd need to be available for. I replied to the e-mail with my chosen time slot. Received an e-mail at around 2:00am the next morning asking me to confirm the time (which I couldn't because I had already done that). The day of the "interview" came I received a call within 10 minutes of the scheduled time. The person on the other end of the phone was rather rude, very short with me, cut me off several times and very unprofessional. The "interview" lasted no more than 8 minutes and I was told I'd receive an e-mail follow up if I was selected. I received the e-mail but I decided not to pursue employment with PNC based on my experience with the person over the phone.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

you apply online then you get a phone call from rude recruiter who sets you up because they ask how much your expecting to get paid. so your screwed from the beginning. then the real recruiter calls you and tells you about position tells you salary range and how much you expect. If he thinks your fit for the position sets up a face to face. face to face is easy normal questions if they like you you get a phone call the same day with an offer.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2014.

Interview

I sent in a resume and was contacted by email to set up a phone interview. Phone appointment call came exactly when scheduled. It seemed like a prescreening. All questions were just yes and no. Interviewer was heavily accented and I had a hard time understanding him.

Interview Questions

• Very basic qualifications yes and no questions. It seemed totally unnecessary since they could look at my resume and receive the answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Montgomery, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

Asked mostly the basic interview questions. A ton of questions that start with Tell me about a time when you...
    They are very interested in your ability/comfort to sell products because that is the main role of your job. It is recommended that you bring proof if good work from Any past experience in sales

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped to make a bad experience into a good one for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Completed the online application after finding the job on Indeed.com, had me create a profile for the careers website (just basic info) then started the app. All disclosure, pretty normal any criminal record stuff, then just mainly address and more basic info. Then after I got the call back there was a test for Personality and Ethics and a phone interview. The phone interview was mainly about previous work history, why I chose PNC and how will I fill in the role. After that got the interview with my Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch Manager. Pretty easy as new jobs go, I suppose, great company. Training is best in class as far as i'm concerned, no expenses lost in the commitment they show new employees.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't accept the first offer, and a day later she came back more reasonable number and I accepted. PNC is a conservative bank, thats good and bad but if you show your abilities and put in the work they reward you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Akron, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied and received a phone call from a recruited about two days later to set up a phone interview. Got online and scheduled phone interview, which was really a 5 minute call to confirm my application information. Then I was instructed to get online to complete an assessment test. Two days after that received an email to set up a time for a real phone interview. That took about 20 minutes. The next step would've been an in-person interview, but unfortunately I did not get one.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in August 2011.

Interview

company seems very aware of enviroment and people within company seems to love working there. Due to auditing purposes it seems very high stress but that is to be expected with any bank job.