PNC Global Investment Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PNC Global Investment Servicing Interview Questions

2.5

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing.

Interview

I was contacted by phone, a week later I had a first phone interview with a hiring manager, a week later I was invited for a more thorough discussion. All went smoothly. Soon after that their HR called me and extended the offer. I was quiet happy about the whole process.

Interview

Very Easy process. If you are licensed, you are a shoe in, even if not, you have a very good chance of getting in, if you how an interest in becoming licensed.

N-PX Form Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing (Boston, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was referred by a good friend for the position. The hiring manager initially called me to describe the position and then we scheduled an on site interview for the following week. Interview consisted of a one-on-one interview and a writing sample. It was a temp job for the summer and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Correspondance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing (Westborough, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

Applied, was called back, interview and offered 1 of 2 positions. Great place to work and interview at.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2008.

Interview

I had an employee refer me to the internship program. I met with several people from different departments during the first interview. For the second interview, I had to meet with people from the two departments that I liked the most. During this interview I spoke with several people in each department.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was not any form of negotiation the salary was already set

Investment Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing (Wilmington, DE) in January 2008.

Interview

Mostly Behavior type questions
    Asked few questions on Investment accounting like JE and Classification on balance sheet
    The managers who interviewed me had good personality skills.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Global Investment Servicing (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2007.

Interview

Received a phone call from an internal recruiter, who essentially tried to "sell" the job to me rather than get information from me. Scheduled an interview for the following week which consisted of two supervisors and myself. The interview was pretty casual (interviewers obviously printed out generic interview questions from the internet prior to meeting with me). The interview lasted for about an hour, then I got a call a few days later that I was being offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty strict and stingey with the salary. Must insist on a higher salary going into the position. Once in, almost impossible to get raises.