PPG Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial interview from college career fair. Then was called to have an all day interview at there main building. The day started with a logic test. Then two interviews with people from different departments with all behavioral questions. Then lunch with previous interns that now work full time. Then a final interview with more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to make a impact or took a initiative on your own.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Application

Interview

Submitted the application on company's website and got selected from on-campus interview. Asked behavioral questions. Got selected for second round of interview at headquarters. Had to take a written multiple choice test. Had one-on-one interview with five C level executives(including HR). Interview was fine, but got exhausted at the end of day because of everyone asked same type of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Work and class project experience. Least and most favorite subject? Why did you choose your college?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

One on one interview. Mostly questions about leadership and management style. A lot of behavioral questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview as the interviewer was engaged and contributed.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PPG in January 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview. It was behavioral. They ask normal questions. I met the recruiter at a career fair and about 2 months later was contacted about the opportunity. Interviewed the next day, then received a call 2 weeks later offering me the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PPG in September 2012.

Interview

Just a simple interview, what my schedule was and the job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was arranged via the career management center at my business school. They have two rounds. The first round is on campus and conducted by someone with HR. The second round is conducted at their offices and is conducted by a senior person in the relevant department.
    I decided not to pursue the position further following the first interview, in favor of pursuing another opportunity.
    The person from HR was very nice, genuinely so, and allowed the interview to proceed pretty much free-form, that is, based on I said to a question or what I asked. She had some behavioral types of question (name a time when ___), which she even preceded by letting me know that what was coming up was a behavioral question.
    I don't know what working at the company would be like, but I am always pleasantly surprised to meet someone from HR (from any company) who isn't phony or comes across like an idiot. This interviewer was the utter opposite.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with someone you didn't expect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. A friend referred me and I came in, answered a few questions to company and work experience. Later I was called and offered the position.