PPG Research Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PPG Research Chemist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Campus interview followed by a relatively relaxed 2 day interview process. I was asked to give a research talk followed by 1 HR and 2 technical interviews. The questions were primarily behavioral in all interviews. The HR quizzed me on my resume and technical interviewers asked questions such as 'describe a situation when...'. I haven't heard back of the outcome in 1 week so far.

Interview Questions

• Q. How did you handle working in a difficult group?
    Q. What is the achievement you are most proud of in research / outside of research.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PPG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maynard, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PPG (Maynard, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with local site for approximately half a day. Returned for second local interview. Went to headquarters for interview with Corporate. The local site manager was very positive and enthusiastic. Upon interviewing with Corporate, I found that there was a disconnect between them and the local site management. Following the interview with Corporate, the job description was changed and I was rejected for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PPG (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

get a campus interview, Campus interview consisted basic questions about the resume. After 1 month, got the onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted 1 hour presentation and 5 interviews with different people. Most of the questions are behavior question. After several weeks, they made the decision. try to get more answers for the behavior questions

Interview Questions

• lots of behavior questions and they asked the same questions again and again   Answer Question

Research Chemist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PPG in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was fairly straight forward. It was a 30 minute interview between me and two campus recruiters. About half the time was alotted to presenting/explaining my research. The remainder of the time was taken up by general questions about my presentation and some required HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with a difficult individual and, if so, describe how you handled the situation.   Answer Question