PR electronics Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at PR electronics

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PR electronics (Hartford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

In person interview consisted of Regional Manager and US Country Manager. Most of the questions and the real decision maker is the country manager. Interview lasted about 1 hr and questions were pretty standard.

Step 2 was a 24 question "personality" test administered by 3rd party.This was then reviewed, along with my resume, and a psychological profile was created. PR seems to put a lot of stock into these.

Offer came after that. Overall comp was based on perception of previous job salary. Even though the job description included a car allowance, there was no car allowance in offer.
Comp is monthly salary plus a possible 3 month salary bonus at year end. Bonus based on individual and corporate goals. Offer in my case was non-negioatable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing overly technical, though they had said they weren't concerned with my technical aptitude. More based on how one would handle specific customer situations   Answer Question

Monthly salary was too low, no car allowance. I would have accepted if there was room to negotiate, but country manager wasn't interested in counter offer.