PRA Health Sciences Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview where the basic job function was explained and the potential manager asked questions about my current position and why I was looking to move. Some questions were surrounding how I would interface with other groups and if I was familiar with the agile methodology. In the face-to-face interview they expanded on these types of questions and I had an opportunity to also meet the director and with people currently in the position to get a better idea of their daily duties.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position? How do I know you won't want to leave here in 3 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had a recruiter and all negotiation was through them. PRA offered more than what was initially presented as salary.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was disorganized and and I was treated with disrespect throughout. I applied through a recruiter. Interviewed about 3 weeks later, and got a call from the recruiter that they were going to make an offer. However, there was some mix-up and my salary requirements had not been taken into account, so they had to go back to open up a higher level position to match my salary requirements which took several more weeks. The recruiter came back again with an acceptable verbal offer, and I accepted.

After about a week of waiting for the formal offer letter, the recruiter told me the position was still awaiting approval (why did they give me a verbal offer if the position wasn't approved???) After several more weeks of delays and excuses where I never got an offer letter, I finally told to the recruiter not to contact me unless she had an offer letter in hand. I never heard back but the position was taken down from their website about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a to deal with a difficult sponsor.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Highly unprofessional HR team. The interview process started with an HR contacting me through Linkedin first and then calling me to promote their opening for Business Analyst in Raleigh area. A second HR person contacts me later to schedule a telephonic interview with the hiring manager and he forgets to add me to the webex. I never got any update for 2 weeks after which he called back apologizing and then schedules a call with the hiring manager. After the telephonic round, I got invited for a face to face interview with multiple rounds (over 5 rounds) and 10 panelists. A couple of days later when I enquired for a feedback the HR perosn calls me and says the feedback is good however they have another candidate to interview and they will get back to me with an offer in a week. That never happened and a when i followed up, I was told they extended the offer to another candidate and if that candidate doesn't accept it, I will be considered again. I kept a lot of things on hold to hear back from them and nothing happened. I expected at least a note saying my application process is ended and I am not considered. Weeks later I find same job openings posted again and when I emailed the HR person he says they are pursuing other candidates. All I expected was a formal communication regarding my application which they failed to do. Highly unprofessional HR team. I had a good experience with the Interviewers and panelists though.

Interview Questions

• General Questions & Experience.   1 Answer