PRA Health Sciences CRA I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences CRA I Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a position as a CRA and after filling out a standard form was asked to fly to Raleigh for in person meeting. To save them money, I chose to make this a day trip: out & back in the same day instead of an overnight stay. In advance of the trip, I also had to fill out an on-line form. I also had to bring with me their 13-page list of clinical experience.

Once arriving, I had a written essay test with 3 questions. They said it was designed to see how well I wrote and how I organized my thoughts. The test is timed so make sure you budget properly! After finishing that, I met with three members of senior staff including a clinical team manager and a resourcing manager. Everyone was very nice. Each interview lasted 20-30 minutes. The questions were mostly anticipated but there were a few that took some analysis to derive a good response. Remember to ask questions of the people that you are meeting with!

Interview Questions

• If I sent you three excel files for all of your sites, 1 with all the Adverse Events, 1 with all of the Medical Histories, and 1 with the Concomitant Medications for the subjects at all your sites - what would you do with the data?   1 Answer
  • Give me an example of a time when you had to handle some very delicate communications.   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when you anticipated a problem and how you dealt with it to keep it from becoming a big problem.   Answer Question
  • Give me a time when you had to say “no” to a request, or if you had to make a last minute change in order to meet a request.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a clinical research associate position at PRA health science. The recruiter got in touch with me very quickly and arranged a phone interview. The recruiter was very friendly and asked me about my previous experience as a clinical research associate. In the end recruiter offered me a different position for which I hadn't applied and I was not interested in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online for an entry-level CRA position. The recruiter got in touch quickly and had a 30 minute phone interview. About a week later I had a 1 hour Skype interview with a clinical manager that was very pleasant and consisted mostly of what my idea of the position was as well as their description of it followed by some situation questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a PI   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty in your job   1 Answer

CRA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Taipei (Taiwan)) in December 2013.

Interview

I sent my resume more than one year before and receive the mail requesting TEL interview with UK HR recently. After the TEL interview, my resume was referred to the Asia center and then be informed the position is filled.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are general questions and I've reviewed the questions on glassdoor before interview.   Answer Question

CRA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called to me. She asked if I had interested in participate the PRA Interview, after that I made an interview with project manager and after some days the recruiter called to me and informed that I had been approved in the process and she asked if I was available to made an interview with director associate.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience and what I expect from the company and the role?   Answer Question

CRA I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

I applied online. They contact me the day after and I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.
    I was screened first by a recruiter over the phone. Next I had another phone interview with the LM from PRA. Next I was contacted to come into the office of the client (it was for an outsourced position) for a face to face interview. The interview was fairly casual and consisted of a meeting with 1 line manager for the department and had the duration of 45 min approximately.
    I never received any feedback after this interview.

Interview Questions

• The main topics were to speak about my previous experience and the reasons I was applying to this position .
      I never received any feedback after this interview.   Answer Question