PRA Health Sciences CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very well organized, fast response time. The interviewer was kind, which helped with the flow of the interview. I was allowed to ask questions, and I could tell they really listened.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The interview with the screening recruiter was great. The second round of interviewing was with a senior recruiter. It was a combative interview. The sr recruiter was grilling me on my work contradicting herself and rather than trying to understand my wealth of experience seemed to think that she knew my work better than I did. She had no science background and has never worked with patients but felt like she knew more than I did. It's as if they are given a script to check off boxes and don't know how to follow up from there. The sr recruiter did not hide her emotions and appeared frustrated for not understanding my work. She was also very dismissive.
    Please Leave the technical interviewing for the hiring managers who understand clinical trials and can follow up with sensible questions. If this happens to you, best to roll over and play dead so you can advance to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about the various clinical trials I've done   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

It took 2 weeks,Initially phone interview and then in person interview with associates as well as hiring managers.
    Interview took around 1 hr and very cooperative team,with positive in the interview room

Interview Questions

• Run through my experiences, and also asked about the current job description and duties?   1 Answer
    • what is your greatest strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    • how long is the commute?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2015.

Interview

Basic simple interview questions pertaining to role. Years experience, SAE, FDA regulations, how much travel would you feel comfortable with, tell me a time when you had a difficult situation on site

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in January 2013.

Interview

2 Skype interviews with Functional managers are utilized after the initial phone interview with HR.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in September 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, had a 30min phone screen with focus on my oncology experience. Followed by 2/60 min WeBex interview;1st oncology, 2nd behavioral. Had an offer in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult colleague? Answered using the STAR method   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Remote, OR) in July 2019.

Interview

Contacted by HR Receuiter. After initial screening, some with senior HR Recruiter about specifics of the job, role and my experience. Then a webex interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. The webex interview included behavioral questions, as well as questions pertaining to my experience in the role and the expectations they were looking for in a new hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience withdrug accountability and cold chain management   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was told what process will be and it work out very well. It took a day (ok 2) for me to be hired. I had a job offer in end of it which was great.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Starts with Telephone interview, with Recruiter Basics questions about yourself, experience. Conversational basis. If selected, second telephone interview with Management team. More of situational questions relating to the role and then in-person interview with the Pharma Company which involved Behavioural Questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you failed at your job?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2007.

Interview

Submitted resume via web portal. had a telephone interview, and a face to face with a Company Director.