PRA Health Sciences Clinical Project Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Clinical Project Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Union, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy. Hiring manager called and talked to me about 15 minutes on the phone. Then my potential direct manager called to talk to me about 15 minutes and an offer was extended right away. All interviews are conducted on the phone since managers are infrequently in the office.

Interview Questions

• I was coming from pre-clinical and working in a laboratory setting, so my interview mainly focused on my transition to a desk jockey job and if I would become bored. I have not become bored because there is always something to do.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Clinical Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

It was a two-step interview process. I spoke with a recruiter from PRA who informed me of the position and reviewed my resume with me. He then scheduled an interview with the manager of my possible employer (Sanofi). My interview with the manager was very smooth, as she reviewed my resume and asked me typical interview questions. Both interviews were done on the phone and I received an offer from the original recruiter around 20 minutes after my call with the Sanofi manager.

Interview Questions

• How will you prioritize tasks?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Only 1 phone interview. They only conduct phone interviews. It was only 1 phone interview discussing your background and past work experience listed on my CV. It was more like a conversation rather than answer questions like a normal interview.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. Just overview of background and experience. More like a quick 20-30 minute conversation about your CV   Answer Question