PRA Health Sciences Clinical Research Associate I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Clinical Research Associate I Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. The HR recruiter called me and we spoke for about 30mins. Then the CTM called me about a week later and we spoke for about a hour. About a week later the hiring manager called me back and offered me the position and I was very happy with the offer...it was what I asked for!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was pretty easy. I put the amount I was seeking on my application and they gave me what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online a recruiter called me for a 30 Minute phone interview mainly explaining the position and reviewing my resume. Then I was emailed to set up a hour long in-person interview. The in-person interview was divided into two 30-minute one on one sessions. Interviewers were either managers or other CRAs. They asked a variety of behavioral and situation questions. Hiring decisions were made a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a big transition in your life and what resources you used to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in July 2013.

Interview

I applied on line and was contacted via phone with a phone screen. Then was called to supply references etc... Then via a failed SKYP interview, and was later called with an proposal. I agreed and the reference/background check took 30 days.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation/conversation you have had a physician and how did you handle it?   Answer Question