PRA Health Sciences Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

3.2

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

After a screening call, a conversation with the manager over the phone and a face to face interview, I never heard back either way after 4 weeks. I did my part and some feedback or a simple "the position has been filled" or "we're still checking references" would've been nice. But no, not even after me contacting them requesting follow up. I was even told who to contact if I wanted feedback and got no response. If they can't be bothered to communicate that, imagine what it'd be like to work for them. Looking at the reviews, it looks like I dodged a bullet.

I was also given a test which I suppose was a preview about what the job is - it got me to thinking that I'd rather not be filling that role anyways.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

Setup interview through a headhunter at one of their main offices. There was a 3 person interview asking about experience, situations and understanding of what a CRAs duties are.

Interview Questions

• Since being a CRA for so long, there was no really difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Kansas City, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people; flew me into one of the main offices. First had a phone interview, then flew out, met with rest of interviewers , got an offer within 2-3
    Days after interview.

Interview Questions

• experience, most difficult situation dealt and how I approached, react to difficult situations or clients   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (West Jordan, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. There were two people interviewing me. They were very quick to call to request an interview but they never followed up afterwards to at least say I didn't get the job. After the question portion, they walk you around the clinic which is nice so you can get a taste of the kind of atmosphere you would be working in.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

One over the phone interview (under 30 minutes) with an HR recruiter, then an in person interview with 2 managers. I was given an offer the day after my in person meeting, and final negotiations with HR were completed within 6 business days.

Interview Questions

• How do I typically manage my workflow?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. She asked basic questions with regards to my work history specifically my oncology coordinating experience. Then I was moved onto interview w/an hiring manager via skype. In about a week or so I was told that I got the job as an entry level CRA

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple deadlines at one time   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for an hour with a recruiter. She later set me up with a Full Service and Sponsor interview. The full service was a 2hr Skype interview with two COMs. A couple days later they made their decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict with a PI or SC?
      How do you prioritize your work?
      What EDC/CTMS are you familiar with?
      Tell me about your typical day as a CRA   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

2 HR screening phone calls followed by 2 60 minute Web Ex interviews. All four women were fantastic and very informative. I applied late for the opening so the team was making decisions by the following week so there was not much waiting time for a response.

Interview Questions

• All STAR questions, be prepared to be thrown for a bit of a loop. As everyone before me has stated: it's a lot of behavioral questions. I wasn't asked any of the traditional interview questions that I normally normally prep for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

Excellent interview process. I spoke with the recruiters then a line manager and the final interview was with the sponsor. The interviewers made me feel comfortable and were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Clinical research questions & scenarios regarding experience.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in October 2015.

Interview

an interview with PRA manager and another one with the sponsor. In the interview with the sponsor there was 2 managers performing the interview. The interview lasted 1 hr at the sponsor office.