PRA Health Sciences Clinical Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Clinical Team Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.8

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

All interviews were via teleconference. Questions were structured around past work experiences, reasons for leaving previous companies, current skill set. Several questions required specific examples of past work that either went well or went poorly. Each person that I was interviewed by seemed to have a slightly different set of questions however there was some overlap. Remaining conversational and confident throughout the process as opposed to up tight and cold I think is the reason for success with this one. The people that I spoke to were not intimidating but seemed to just want to know more about my particular skill set and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had a difficult team member under your supervision and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple. I asked for a sign on bonus similar to what the industry standard is and they agreed to half of what I asked for. The base salary was agreeable and I didn't have to negotiate that at all.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Friendly, low pressure, wanted to know your experience level, light, not stressful, very quick interviews from multiple managers. Generally just a conversation about you, your work experiences and getting to know if you are a good fit for the job and company.

Interview Questions

• What are the experiences that you've had in the past   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ledyard, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Ledyard, CT) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied for one position; however, they thought I was better suited for another (CTM) and they were correct. The interview process moved very quickly. There were no surprise questions and they spent a lot of time telling me about the position. It also appeared important to the two interviewers that all my questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in May 2011.

Interview

There was an initial contact from the recruiter. Then two days later the recruiter conducted a phone screening interview for placement. After which time I was contacted eleven (11) days later by an administrative staff to schedule two (2) phone interviews three (3) days later. Finally, I had one very grueling interview which made me feel as if the manager perhaps may have been intimidated by my work experience. The last phone interview solidified my thought that these individuals had collaborated together and already decided against advancing me further through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What matrix have you participated in your previous positions that relate this this opening.   Answer Question

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2008.

Interview

Short and uncomplicated, unstructured interview process.