PRA Health Sciences Contracts Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Contracts Associate

PRA Health Sciences Contracts Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview panel was NOT DIVERSE at all. The interview panel consisted of 4 Caucasian females. They appeared to be very nice but uncomfortable. I left feeling like I was only interviewed to meet the race quota. I researched the people interviewing me and they had no previous experience prior to working there, I come in with experience with a degree and was not offered. Go figure.. Further researched revealed that this company is less than 2 percent African American. Only saw one African American and she was the receptionist.

Interview Questions

• It was more like a conversation discussing your resume rather than typical interview questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

phone interview then in-person interview. Interview lasted about hour and a half, met with about 8 different people including one via phone. Seemed to go well. However for about 8 weeks was told that they were still making a decision, and finally after about 8 weeks was told that the position was on hold.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in July 2010.

Interview

After applying for the position, I was told they would be in touch to setup a phone interview. While they did not get back to me within the original time frame of "before weeks end", it was early in the next week. The phone interview I felt was basically what you would expect, except leaned a little more towards the questioning of a personal interview. None of the difficult questions such as "What is your main weakness", etc. was asked, but I was asked to summarize why I would be a good fit for this position. The interviewer was very polite and answered my questions to the best of her ability.
    The only thing you must remember, is the interviewer was an HR person on the east coast. I was applying for a position out of the Kansas office, and I feel there was a slight lack of thorough communication between the HR person and the actual supervisors at Lenexa. I did my normal follow-up, and was responded to politely. I personally feel I was a good candidate, and that the interview went well, but the position was given to an internal candidate. I was pleased that I was informed of that. I think it is good etiquette for a company to help you understand why you were not chosen for a position. As with most corporations, internal candidates are given a higher priority for positions. That is understandable.

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain gap in employment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Got an e-mail the day after I applied scheduling a phone interview. Had the phone interview the next business day. They called back the following day to schedule an in-person interview (2 hours) at the end of that week.

The phone interview was with a recruiter. She asked basic screening questions to make sure that I knew enough about the company and seemed sufficiently interested. The in-person interview was with 4 people in the legal department, one at a time. First, I met with the contracts manager, and then 3 attorneys. The contract manager was friendly and personable. She gave me more information about the details of the position. Each of the attorneys mostly just wanted to answer questions I had for them. At the close of the interview, the last person I met with (the head of the department) told me that someone from HR would contact me, but no one ever did.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in this position rather than a traditional attorney position?   1 Answer

Contracts Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Applied online and recruiter contacted me to set up a phone interview within three days. Phone interview was very relaxed. I was contacted a couple of days later for an in person interview with two managers. They seemed to be looking for an employee with drive and commitment. Received an offer two days later and started two weeks later.

Contracts Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process ran smoothly. I was approached by a PRA recruiter who scheduled the first interview a week later. Within a few days I was contacted to schedule a second interview which took place a week later. Received a job offer 4 days after the second interview was conducted.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate the price of a product?   1 Answer