PRA Health Sciences In House CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences In House CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.4

In House CRA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

First did a phone interview which is more of screener call but they did ask some question in regards to clinical research documents that I was not ready for! I was selected for in person interview in which I interviewed with three managers back to back. All were great people and the interviews went really well. Each had their unique way of interviewing but nothing out of the ordinary. Was really excited when I was offered the position

Interview Questions

• The phone questions threw me off guard the most, like naming the elements of an ICF   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Erie, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, however I had 4 interviews withing 3 weeks. No face to face interview however, the hiring managers were very helpful during the process. The process was very organized but I had 3 different HR reps call and walk me through the process. When it came to salary, I was promised a higher number but ultimately, had to settle for less money.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Regulatory and the IRB process   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have held out for more money since all my managers told me i was overqualified.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted for an initial phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview was brief but was recruiter was extremely friendly and informative. We set up a day and time to come in for an in person interview and that was with two different individuals for about 30 minutes each. Again both were friendly, questions were mainly behavioral ones.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle that you faced and how did you overcome it or what was the result of it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who went over the basics of the position, training, salary, why I was interested in clinical research, and then she scheduled an in person interview for 2 weeks later. 2 30 minute one on one interviews with a manager and start up lead. Both were very nice and informative. Position is for recent college graduates so the questions weren't tricky or anything. Got an offer the following week. Process was pretty quick and the recruiters I worked with were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• How do your prioritize projects when their deadlines are close to one another? How do you handle deadlines? How would you handle a team member who you had a problem with? Have you ever been recognized for a school or work project? What do you do when facing a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's an entry level position. I had no problem with that since it's been difficult to get into clinical research coming straight out of college. They offered me more than I expected and more than I was originally told so I can't complain.

In House CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Went well, quick process. Simple
    Interview. Great company to work for,highly suggest interviewing with them and listening to what they have to offer. Great things are to come! Be open and willing to see why they're such a great company.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I was then contacted by the company recruiter. Everything was done over the phone which was great! I had three separate phone interviews. Was notified in a few days about my employment status.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were based upon your knowledge of the document submission and maintenance process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fairly easy since we already had a dollar amount established going into the interview portion.

In House CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy. About 3 over the phone interviews. I had 2 phone calls with the recruiter to see if I was a match for the position. Then one last phone interview with the 3 managers so we could get to know each other a little better. I was offered the job in the last phone call.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in clinical trials?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2018.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with the talent recruiter about my past experiences. The phone conversation was essentially for screening purposes. The recruiter got back to me in about 1-2 days about potential interview dates.

The day of the interview I had two different groups interview me. One group was 2 different in-house CRA's and the other group was 2 different FM's (functional manger i believe). They asked pretty basic questions nothing that would really throw you off. I had a really good experience at the interview and was offered a position the following day. Negotiation of salary took about another day or so. I would say the entire process took about a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.

Have you ran or been part of a minute meeting?   Answer Question

In-House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Bridgewater, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

PRA is a CRO That also hires employees to work as contractors in Pharmaceutical companies. They searched for a best fit position for me as a contractor. After my initial contact and screening interview with PRA, it took a few weeks before a good position was found for me. I was then interviewed over the phone by 2 additional PRA managers. Then I had in-person interviews with the client company I contracted with. The most positive aspect of the interview process was that they did not ask any psychological questions that many companies use now in the selection process.

Interview Questions

• What qualities and experience can I provide to the client in support of clinical trial management?   1 Answer

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Questions about previous work experience
    GCP based questions
    Situational questions like conflict resolution in team, handling time deadlines and work pressures