PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 351 of over 351 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Pittsburgh, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was initially contacted for a previous position that was filled internally. PRA recruiting contacted me for a similar position a few weeks later. The process from initial screening to client specialist to hiring manager was quick and I was contacted with an offer within 24 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What was my experience in managing assigned staff
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Pretty standard interview with multiple managers on the line. Asked straightforward questions. Got back to me pretty soon after the interview and continued to follow up throughout the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Mannheim)

Interview

It was easy going and as it was an internal rotation there was no need for background check. The manager wanted to see if I indeed have an experience in the role.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about WWRD, difference between country of detection and country of report, basic timelines for reporting.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Streamlined and organised, very detailed and inspiring. A lot of urgency and well prepared. The technology used was advanced and everyone was well respected with time and constraints and feedback was very professionally handled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Three step process consisting of two phone screenings with both a hiring representative and the accounting and finance head. Additionally, a panel interview with current team members. The final panel is the longest looking to evaluate how prepared you are to meet the current job descriptions.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current experiance level with Excel?

Anonymous Employee in Utrecht

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Utrecht) in Jun 2021

Interview

Sollicitatiebrief gestuurd. Er werd na een paar dagen contact met mij opgenomen. Een dag later op sollicitatiegesprek geweest. Een week later mocht ik een paar uurtjes meelopen om te kijken hoe ik het zou vinden en andersom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

I submitted an online application. Within a week I received an email from an HR recruiter requesting a phone interview the following week. The phone interview went well. I was told I would be moving into the next round of interviews and she would keep in touch. However, over a month later and despite two emails requesting an update, I have not heard anything. The recruiter spoke a great deal about the culture of the company, however, after treating candidates like this I question the company's integrity.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Generic questions. The person who did the initial interviews seemed to be not very well informed on the role requirements, and had a general aura of a person not being very interested to hear applicant's full input. She also rushed the interview. Off course, rejection letter never arrived and hence no feedback option was available.

Interview Questions
  • The person doing the interview was only interested in the very specific background details and it seems she made her own conclusions on the profile background.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Nice and quick 3 rounds. Talk to HR, upper mgm and team. Takes 2 weeks or so to get thte whole thing done. You talk to everyone from upper mgm to team members.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in May 2021

Interview

I would like to thank PRA Health Sciences for their exceptional recruiting and hiring processes. I went from applying to receiving a verbal offer in a 10-day period. I was extremely impressed with the recruiters that I worked through the process. They were very professional and thorough. I have never experienced such a smooth process in applying for and being offered a position. I understand now why PRA Health Sciences sets a standard to be followed in the clinical research industry. I accepted the offer to become a Project Associate and I look forward to starting and building my career with PRA Health Sciences.

PRA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences

Interview

Recruiter molto gentile, mi ha messo a mio agio e mi ha dato tante informazioni utili. Il colloquio è stato telefonico, in italiano. Mi ha chiesto delle mie esperienze pregresse e del perché avessi scelto PRA.

Interview Questions
  • Esperienza pregressa, perché voglio cambiare, cosa mi aspetto da PRA.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 351 Interviews