PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was fast and extremely efficient. It consisted of 3 interviews and the scheduling was very quick. Everyone was very nice and knowledgable. HR was very quick as well and all very pleasant to work with.

Interview Questions

• They asked about financial management and risk management experience.   Answer Question

Local Trial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

I had phone interview with 2 recruiters then an interview with hiring manager. The interview was multiple parts. First was to test Oncology knowledge then to test some processes knowledge. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• whats ANC   1 Answer
    • whats recist, targeted therapy, how to assess AEs, Whats FDA 483 form , PSA, neutropenia.   Answer Question
    • TMF, CTMs, EDCs   Answer Question
    • what if there is a data lock and the PI is not available to sign the EDC?   1 Answer

Regulatory labeling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New York, NY).

Interview

Couple of phone interviews with different recruiters, then you are asked to fill out lengthy online forms and provide a LOT of detailed information, references and authorizations. Then couple of video interviews with PRA managers who will only ask you lots and lots of technical questions and literally GRILL you to no end. They do not care about anythings else like soft skills, cultural fit etc. You will not have a chance to ask questions at all. Upon asking about PRA client for which you will be working for, you will receive an answer, "I cannot disclose." Terrible! You can sense that they do not like you and will ghost you. ADVICE: DON'T BOTHER APPLYING AT PRA, DON'T WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME!!

Interview Questions

• lots of specific technical and theoritical questions.. You have to memorize all regulations because they will ask you anything like this was some sort of "exam".   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in September 2020.

Interview

First interview was great, connected well. The interviewer said I would go to second round, described the hiring process, including laptop shipment etc.. was told to expect the next discussion set up in a couple days but nothing ever came and the interviewer did not respond to follow-ups.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about knowledge of the company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2020.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received a callback from a recruiter quickly. I was set up with Senior Recruiter, Katrina, who was extremely helpful and informative throughout the entire process. I was scheduled for two different conference calls to speak with current employees who had questions for me about how my past experience would be beneficial in the open position, and they were able to answer all of my questions as well as describe in depth what my role would look like. It was a “semi-lenghty” process, but I understand they are looking for the appropriate fit for the company.
    Every person I talked with not only had been with PRA for 8+ years, but they also had nothing but positive things to say about PRA, which made accepting my offer that much easier.

Interview Questions

• What about my previous work experience would benefit my success in the open role?   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in July 2020.

Interview

The interview process was broken into an initial interview with a recruiter, second phone interview with a manager, and a final video (typically would be in-person but due to COVID) interview with 3 different managers in 30 minute increments.

Referred Role Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

I was referred because any other way doesn't get my application any attention.

I still haven't heard back. I have no idea what is up with PRA. I asked another colleague in the same field and she even says PRA gives you the run around. Glad to know it's not just me.

Interview Questions

• Filled out the rest of the referral application through the link.   Answer Question

Clinical Project Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with HR which went pretty smooth. The 3rd interview was with the PRA manager, it did not went well. That person expected me to know all the job clearly at the job interview. I feel like they only want someone with a great foundation background detailed to their job descriptions. They do not want someone who they have to train a lot.

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

I spent over 10 hours speaking with numerous people in positions that I would be interacting with. This culminated with a 40 minute slide presentation on topics that in no way could be covered in that amount of time. I got a lot of run around from HR and wasted a lot of time. Which all of this would have been fine but after the last interview, NO ONE contacted me in any regard. I sent several emails and phone follow ups but no one had the respect to even provide me an answer of yes or no. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in June 2020.

Interview

Submitted application online for existing job posting. Screening phone call with recruiters (several), numerous forms to fill out prior to next stage. Phone call interviews with Director/DPD as a final step. Needed to wait 1-2 weeks to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Q: How comfortable are you with managing project finances?   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (San Diego, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Had 1 phone interview. She asked me some behavioral things, some stuff about my resume, and one technical question. This was all in one phone call, which was supposed to be the only round.