PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in December 2018.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with the talent recruiter about my past experiences. The phone conversation was essentially for screening purposes. The recruiter got back to me in about 1-2 days about potential interview dates.

The day of the interview I had two different groups interview me. One group was 2 different in-house CRA's and the other group was 2 different FM's (functional manger i believe). They asked pretty basic questions nothing that would really throw you off. I had a really good experience at the interview and was offered a position the following day. Negotiation of salary took about another day or so. I would say the entire process took about a week or two.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self.

Have you ran or been part of a minute meeting?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

I had 7 interviews and was left hanging, even after following up with PRA. Still have no idea what happened. Someone should have gotten back to me with a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving this position? Do you have a non-compete?   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

one phone call- a few 'what would you do' questions. less than 30 minutes and had an offer the same day. would not recommend as it does not screen for qualified canidates

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you had a tough negotiation to handle   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Screening (phone) with an onsite "talent acquisition specialist" that coordinated on-site interviews. Onsite meeting happened three weeks later with three individuals from the department and the hiring manager. The manager met one on one with me first. Then introduced me to his lead developer. He left and two of the team members joined the lead for two hours. The manager came back in for a final 30 minutes. Then the team and the lead left and the manager met with me of thirty more minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with someone that you knew outside of the office? And, if so, how did you handle the separation of the relationship between co-worker at work and friend at home?   1 Answer

Salary and benefits would be a step backwards.

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Intial application and then phone interview shortly after. Interview set up within a week. Was very fast only a single interview was set up and i learned of the outcome very quickly. Actual interview took longer than expect and ended up being 1.5 hours due to waiting. After the interview one of the employees at pra leaked it to my current employer that i was interviewing there and got me in a lot of trouble.

Interview Questions

• all questions were very standard they liked to talk a lot and i had to insert some of my experiences in   Answer Question

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter by phone. Another recruiter contacted me by email about a week later to set up an interview. I gave my availability and then heard nothing until the day before the interview via email. I was interviewed by two employees for about half an hour and then another two employees for a half hour. It was very informal and more like a conversation. Did not ask much about my background. The whole process only lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in February 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for an hour with a recruiter. She later set me up with a Full Service and Sponsor interview. The full service was a 2hr Skype interview with two COMs. A couple days later they made their decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict with a PI or SC?
      How do you prioritize your work?
      What EDC/CTMS are you familiar with?
      Tell me about your typical day as a CRA   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

2 HR screening phone calls followed by 2 60 minute Web Ex interviews. All four women were fantastic and very informative. I applied late for the opening so the team was making decisions by the following week so there was not much waiting time for a response.

Interview Questions

• All STAR questions, be prepared to be thrown for a bit of a loop. As everyone before me has stated: it's a lot of behavioral questions. I wasn't asked any of the traditional interview questions that I normally normally prep for.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

After a screening call, a conversation with the manager over the phone and a face to face interview, I never heard back either way after 4 weeks. I did my part and some feedback or a simple "the position has been filled" or "we're still checking references" would've been nice. But no, not even after me contacting them requesting follow up. I was even told who to contact if I wanted feedback and got no response. If they can't be bothered to communicate that, imagine what it'd be like to work for them. Looking at the reviews, it looks like I dodged a bullet.

I was also given a test which I suppose was a preview about what the job is - it got me to thinking that I'd rather not be filling that role anyways.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (West Jordan, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy. There were two people interviewing me. They were very quick to call to request an interview but they never followed up afterwards to at least say I didn't get the job. After the question portion, they walk you around the clinic which is nice so you can get a taste of the kind of atmosphere you would be working in.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Kansas City, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 different people; flew me into one of the main offices. First had a phone interview, then flew out, met with rest of interviewers , got an offer within 2-3
    Days after interview.

Interview Questions

• experience, most difficult situation dealt and how I approached, react to difficult situations or clients   Answer Question