PRA Health Sciences In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

PRA Health Sciences In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 employees. One was there in person and the other two called into teleconference. That made it a bit awkward at first but it was easy to talk over the phone. The interview lasted almost 2 hours with each person getting around 30 mins to ask questions and discuss the position. I had a few questions ready for them, however I ran out of them quickly. It was awkward when I ran out because I felt like they expected more.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my knowledge of the position and what challenges I would expect.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in April 2013.

Interview

Behavioral questions that you can look up anywhere

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral, was called the next day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took place the following week, and the in person interview was scheduled at the end of the phone call. The in person interviews were with two people, each 30 minutes.There were behavioral based questions, an extensive overview of what the position entailed, and a deep review of my resume. I thought that they went really well and felt really great leaving. I couldn't imagine the first one going any better. However, there was no offer and no feedback.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick Summary: Long, and Disorganized interview process at PRA (Charlottesville, VA) very evident; OP admitted trouble with retention of new talent as well.

Recruiter referral to the position at Charlottesville, VA. Went through 2 phone screens, 30 mins a piece in January. Did not hear back about the status at the deadlines promised by the hiring team (I brushed it off, but it happened twice in a row).

Out of the blue in February, was called for an in-person interview (2:1) to be scheduled less than 24 hours out. Interview itself was fine, professional and courteous staff. Behavioral-style questions and a few questions about the resume.

What they offered: 40K salary, 20 days PTO (*no rollover*), *no sick pay*, 401K matching after 6 months of work, and you can't work for a competitor for at least 2 years if hired (OP retention of talent concern).

No offer. Was told I wasn't a good fit for the company.

N.B. I scrolled through Glassdoor and I have realized there is a consensus that this company has a disorganized interview process. Won't be buying stock from them anytime soon.

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Very easy interview with a recruiter, another easy interview with the PRA hiring manager, and a final interview with the hiring managers from the sponsor-end (this can be a group interview with multiple people)

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with consent forms?
      Describe what's in a consent form.   Answer Question

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in November 2014.

Interview

Position name did not meet the the job definition. Ot should be named as CTA. A kind recruiter called for an appointment of interview. Secondly, a Skype Call was planned and performed with Project Manager. The same topics discussed with the fiyat interview and Salary expectation was not appreciated. Feedback was provided 2 weeks later than previously estimated date.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Routine CRA interview questions like monthly visit number, number of ongoing projects, visit experiences etc.   Answer Question

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lisbon (Portugal)) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole process was really fast. I knew that the position had open and that I was being referenced for it. Then I receive a call from the talent acquisition team; questions about me and my current job, my salary, my expectations, why do I want to change and why do I want to be a PRA employee. The phone interview took fifteen minutes. Two days after I had a interview with the manager; it took one hour but it didn't feel like it, more like a conversation with a colleague about work. Two days after I was sellected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • You seem to have a lot of work. How do you manage it?   1 Answer
    • It feels like you really like your current job. Why do you want to change?   1 Answer
    • In this job you will have to select some sites for feasibility. How do you expect to do this, if you only work for one Hospital?   1 Answer
    • What is your great accomplishment?   1 Answer

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Mannheim (Germany)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The call took about 35 minutes and consisted of the recruiter telling me about the position and then asking a few questions about my CV, why I applied, what I expected, what my goals for the future were etc. A few days later, I was invited for a face-to-face interview. The two interviewers were very friendly and the overall tone of the conversation was casual. They asked me to talk about myself, then asked a few typical job interview questions and some behavioural questions. Since this was for an entry level position, the behavioural questions were not too specific and many were speculative ("Imagine this situation, what do you do?"). Afterwards, they told me more details about the responsibilities, the training, development opportunities, the team... essentially already answering all my questions I had thought of asking. The interview took a bit over an hour.
    All email correspondence and the phone interview were in English; the face-to-face interview was conducted in the local language.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Did you ever face an obstacle and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If we asked your best friend, what would she say about you? What are you good at and what could be better?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever made a big transition in your life? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

In-House Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Submit CV through online portal
    2. Telephone interview of around 40 mins talking through CV, vacancy available and my current situation.
    3. Competency based face to face interview. I waited around a week then had an email confirming I had the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important of the 13 GCP Pillars.   1 Answer