PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.7

Associate Director, Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the lead HR staff who focus on Quality and Compliance roles at PRAHS and from the start of our discussion, she was fantastic at listening and providing the level of detail I needed to know this is a company I want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Very well laid out, the HR rep was very knowledgeable about quality, compliance and technology implementation which was quite impressive and made the interview flow very well. I didn't have to explain basic lingo which unfortunately I've had to with other CRO recruiters.   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone call interviews and in person interviews that kept getting pushed out with no feedback. It is up to you to constantly follow through with the recruiter.

Recruiter kept saying she would provide feedback a few days after a phone or in person interview but she never kept her word.

Interview Questions

• Why project analyst?
      What do you know about PRA Health?
      How are your excel skills?
      Answer Question

Medical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

The process started with someone from HR emailing me to set up a brief phone interview to learn about my experience and availability. It was a quick phone call, maybe 15 minutes. After that, I got another phone call about 2 weeks later asking if I was available to come in for an in person interview. The interview took less than 30 minutes and was very laid back. The two people interviewing me, made the experience very comfortable and casual. There were no questions that threw me off and you could really just tell they were getting to know me to see if I'd be a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to pursue a career in the medical field and more specifically clinical research?   Answer Question

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted for an initial phone interview with a recruiter. The phone interview was brief but was recruiter was extremely friendly and informative. We set up a day and time to come in for an in person interview and that was with two different individuals for about 30 minutes each. Again both were friendly, questions were mainly behavioral ones.

Interview Questions

• What was an obstacle that you faced and how did you overcome it or what was the result of it?   Answer Question

Proposal Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in June 2016.

Interview

3 rounds. The first and last round with directors and the second round was with the team. The first round described the role.The second was a round where the team assesses if you will fit in or not and the last round is very general

Interview Questions

• About handling conflicts in a team   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in June 2016.

Interview

Recruiter starts off reading job title and description but does not have therapeutic area or hiring timelines nor share the salary range. Inquires about my salary prior to asking my background - in fact never asks about my years of experience.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure I can get you a salary of more than $55,000 - 65,000 is that acceptable to you?   1 Answer
    • What is your current salary?   1 Answer
    • The sponsor has not told us what the salary range is exactly but we have an approximate range. We don't want to waste your time if you can't tell us what you expect to make.   1 Answer

They seemed like they were trying to talk me out of the actual job and they were not willing to negotiate an appropriate salary. If that is indeed the case - I thought promotions and job recognition would be more of the same.

Lead Clinical Data Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Applied online, ,received a call from PRA recruiter the next day. Returned this cal multiple times, as well as email. Never received a return from PRA recruiter. Applied to company via company website... process moved forward.

Interview Questions

• Situational questions? Have you ever had to deal with difficult team members, PI, etc.?   1 Answer

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who went over the basics of the position, training, salary, why I was interested in clinical research, and then she scheduled an in person interview for 2 weeks later. 2 30 minute one on one interviews with a manager and start up lead. Both were very nice and informative. Position is for recent college graduates so the questions weren't tricky or anything. Got an offer the following week. Process was pretty quick and the recruiters I worked with were very helpful.

Interview Questions

• How do your prioritize projects when their deadlines are close to one another? How do you handle deadlines? How would you handle a team member who you had a problem with? Have you ever been recognized for a school or work project? What do you do when facing a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's an entry level position. I had no problem with that since it's been difficult to get into clinical research coming straight out of college. They offered me more than I expected and more than I was originally told so I can't complain.

Entry Level CRA Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Initial interview with HR. Emailed later to set up second interview. Follow up interview with hiring director and another PRA employee. Received a follow up phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions about resume. Followed up with scenario questions about how you would handle being a CRA. How would you handle a difficult PI?   1 Answer

Travel.

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Phila, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Fast interview process; three phone interviews and one in person interview: the interview was more of a conversation. I think it went well. They ask typical questions nothing to be afraid of. It was quite relaxing.

Interview Questions

• What is your day to day job activities   1 Answer