PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Professional interview. Went as expected. One of the interviewers talked a lot so I don't feel I got to talk much about my experiences. Took longer than expected. Scheduled for an hour but took two. Panel interview with directors and departmental heads.

Study Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA).

Interview

I applied online, knew someone who previously worked there. I had a phone screen with HR, who told me how much the group loved my resume and how perfect I was for the position. An in-person interview was set up with 4+ people, they didn't even confirm the date with me before giving it to me. Out of the blue they asked for a phone screen with the department. Next day I was told I wasn't a good fit for the position and my resume wasn't strong enough. A prior colleague also had a disorganized interview process with PRA in a different state.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The interviews were very typical and no strange or unpredictable questions were asked. If you are prepared for a behavioral based interview, you will do fine.

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process is rigorous, as the management obviously care a great deal about the quality and fit of the team members they hire. They had four steps: company recruiter phone interview, supervisor phone interview, management on-site interview and a final on-site interview with the writing team. Also required submitting writing samples and completing timed writing assignments, pretty typical for the industry. They have the best hiring process and people I have worked with as an applicant. The recruiters are assigned to specific departments, know how they function and have more knowledge about the role they are hiring for than most I have spoken to at other companies. This makes the initial phone interview, not a somewhat wasted 10-minute screening call to run through your resume, but a real conversation about the role and your fit for it. They also called to deliver the disappointing news of not receiving an offer and provided feedback from the interviewers, which is much more helpful and respectful than the form email or perpetual silence that has become the standard in talent acquisition.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle missing a deadline, unresponsive team members, and stress?   1 Answer

In House CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I was then contacted by the company recruiter. Everything was done over the phone which was great! I had three separate phone interviews. Was notified in a few days about my employment status.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were based upon your knowledge of the document submission and maintenance process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fairly easy since we already had a dollar amount established going into the interview portion.

Project Associate - Biometerics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I loved their process, it was extremely fast. I contacted the a recruiter off LinkedIn, specifically for the job I wanted and they actually worked at PRA (the first recruiter is responsible for the talent). I had a phone interview with her on 9/28/2016. She then scheduled me for a phone interview with the global recruiter on 9/30/2016. Then on 10/5/2016 I had a phone interview with the functional manager. She told me after that interview she either has the candidate come in and have a phone interview with 2 people from the UK and some other people onsite (they may or may not do an Excel skills test) or they will have a phone interview with the people from the UK. After that on 10/12/2016 I had the phone interview with people from the UK. Today is 10/25/2015 and I was offered the position!

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any behavior or situational questions as by the first and second recruiter. The function manager may have asked a few, none hard. The people in UK asked a few but again, nothing difficult. Just things like tell me how you prioritize.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

My first interview was with HR, where i went over my background and experiences. The second interview was scheduled with management for about 30 minutes. It was a video call where i had to discuss my expectations, my background and my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose drug safety?
      Previous Employment
      What is the aim of working as a drug safety associate?
      why did you choose the company?   Answer Question

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Intial application and then phone interview shortly after. Interview set up within a week. Was very fast only a single interview was set up and i learned of the outcome very quickly. Actual interview took longer than expect and ended up being 1.5 hours due to waiting. After the interview one of the employees at pra leaked it to my current employer that i was interviewing there and got me in a lot of trouble.

Interview Questions

• all questions were very standard they liked to talk a lot and i had to insert some of my experiences in   Answer Question

Associate Director, Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with one of the lead HR staff who focus on Quality and Compliance roles at PRAHS and from the start of our discussion, she was fantastic at listening and providing the level of detail I needed to know this is a company I want to work for.

Interview Questions

• Very well laid out, the HR rep was very knowledgeable about quality, compliance and technology implementation which was quite impressive and made the interview flow very well. I didn't have to explain basic lingo which unfortunately I've had to with other CRO recruiters.   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone call interviews and in person interviews that kept getting pushed out with no feedback. It is up to you to constantly follow through with the recruiter.

Recruiter kept saying she would provide feedback a few days after a phone or in person interview but she never kept her word.

Interview Questions

• Why project analyst?
      What do you know about PRA Health?
      How are your excel skills?   Answer Question