PRA Health Sciences Lab Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Lab Analyst

Create your profile to get personalized information

PRA Health Sciences Lab Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter by phone. Another recruiter contacted me by email about a week later to set up an interview. I gave my availability and then heard nothing until the day before the interview via email. I was interviewed by two employees for about half an hour and then another two employees for a half hour. It was very informal and more like a conversation. Did not ask much about my background. The whole process only lasted a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Lab Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS).

Interview

Intial application and then phone interview shortly after. Interview set up within a week. Was very fast only a single interview was set up and i learned of the outcome very quickly. Actual interview took longer than expect and ended up being 1.5 hours due to waiting. After the interview one of the employees at pra leaked it to my current employer that i was interviewing there and got me in a lot of trouble.

Interview Questions

• all questions were very standard they liked to talk a lot and i had to insert some of my experiences in   Answer Question