PRA Health Sciences Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

- Nice offices
- Work culture is very mico-management
- Do as you are told mentality
- Management incompetent and inflexible
- Make sure you interview them
- Job Descriptions are just for formality, once you are in the position, be prepared to serve them coffee and
   polish thier shoes if that is what your management wants!
Best Advice: Don't waste your time and decline the interview!

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with a very savy IT department?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Hard nosed company, does not negotiate on salary but will negotiate on title, hence so many incompetent management as they have all negotiated their title for which they are not qualified.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reach out to me via e-mail to set up a phone call. I wrote back with my availability per the recruiter's request. Took a couple days to hear back. Recruiter asked for new availability since the time frame changed. Wrote back with new availability. Didn't hear anything for days. Wrote back. Still nothing. Wrote back again and used an alternate e-mail address. Then got a response back saying they were pursuing other candidates. So only after my diligent e-mails did I get a response, after the recruiter reached out to me initially to set up a phone call. Took 3 weeks to finally get a response after the last e-mail from a recruiter. Long story, short...ghosting is real with recruiters. Unprofessional and real.