PRA Health Sciences Project Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Project Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied on the PRA website and got an email from HR a days later. We set up a time to talk and it was very brief and basically a call to set up the interview process. I was told I would talk with the hiring manager and did so within the next few days via phone. This was more of the background type questions and a few behavioral. The next day I was asked to provide times for a face to face interview. I was given less than 24 hours notice of my interview slot, which was different than what I sent as my availability, and had lengthy paperwork to fill out. Face to face interviews were two hours with three rounds first round I met with hiring manager again and he seemed less than happy to be there. Not very engaged, monotone voice and over all I would describe him as blah. Next I had a phone interview with the first managers counterpart. This interview felt like I was competing against the manager he interrupted me throughout my process, had me problem solve his way, argued at me which I didn't argue back. Right then I knew this wouldn't be for me, however I had the final round. Two less analyst came in and they were bubbly and very pleasant. However, they noted you could work until midnight and still never have your work done.

Overall I was not impressed. I felt disrespected and as though my time was wasted.

Interview Questions

• Revenue vs net income
    Quarters questions
    Sales vs customer question
    Behavioral
    Largest expense for company? -payroll   Answer Question

I don't think the company is bad, I hear great things. However, this department did not match what I said I was looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

A couple of phone call interviews and in person interviews that kept getting pushed out with no feedback. It is up to you to constantly follow through with the recruiter.

Recruiter kept saying she would provide feedback a few days after a phone or in person interview but she never kept her word.

Interview Questions

• Why project analyst?
      What do you know about PRA Health?
      How are your excel skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (San Diego, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Started with HR phone screening, then went to phone interview which both were fine. On site interview was intense and over the top. 5 different people in 2.5 hours asking basically the same behavioral questions and strange analytical questions.

Recruiter forgot or didn't bother to confirm phone interview date and time, you fill out background and drug screen authorization beforehand which is weird. Was told they would get back to me within a certain time and surprise surprise, they didn't.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was contacted the next day to set up a phone screen with the recruiter. After that, I had a phone interview with the director. I then came in for a 1:1 with the director and a panel interview. The face-to-face interview also included an Excel skills assessment. The in-person interview lasted about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• If your boss asked you to analyze budget data for the last three years, what analyses would you give her and how would you go about the analysis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I've wanted to work here for a while so reach out to their recurring team via website and via linkedin. Received a response a couple days later.
    First call wasn't scheduled, but turned into a mini phone interview with the HR (caught me off guard and turned into a half hour thing as they went through pay and benefits right off the bat). 2nd phone interview with actual manager. 1st in person interview was at RDU with webex for other team members located across the globe.
    Interview itself was basic and asked excel questions (some need an excel test).

Interview Questions

• How much do you know of the CRO world and what we do?   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in February 2014.

Interview

Contacted by PRA recruiter within two days submitting application. Basic screening call consisting of resume overview and Q&A on experience and knowledge. I was contacted around a week later by the hiring manager. This phone interview was more in depth and covered more position specific questions. Overall experience was very professional and organized

Interview Questions

• Very typical interview questions with a few personality and behavioral questions thrown in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

1 phone screen, 3 face to face interview, and an excel test

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking base questions, have to be able to see the picture and what it looks like to have a good answer   2 Answers

Negotiation

Got what I asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick phone interview discussing resume and company information, basics. Seems if they like your resume they will bring you in to interview. A few days later I went in, spoke with Director of Business Ops and two Lead Project Analysts. This is a finance/accounting type of position. A very solid background (major/double major) in either is highly desired, with at least one or two internships in the related field. They said that some positions they have plenty of time to train employees and others they throw right in, so be prepared to jump right into a full workload. Asked several questions to see deductive reasoning and problem solving skills in person. Plus the usual why would you be a good fit here/what makes you different from other candidates. There was also an excel spreadsheet that you had to recreate containing all of the simple formulas and then some hlookup. If you have done budget/project analysis in excel before you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• -How many televisions are there in the United States? (explain your math, how you came to that number, etc. No right or wrong answer.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone call with director, and then onsite interview. Onsite interview consisted of a group/panel interview, interview with 2 directors and 1 manager. There was an excel 2010 test in which you had to recreate the sheet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through their company website and then was contacted about a week after. There was an initial phone interview and then I moved on to a series of interviews in their office with different members of the PRA team, including another phone interview with a manager from another office. In total I talked to 4 different people in 3 separate interviews. They were all very professional and friendly but overall I found the interview to be quite challenging.