PRA Health Sciences Project Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Project Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and then set up a phone interview. Asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. Spoke with 4 people in total, 3 face-to-face and 1 via webEx. The interview was 1 hour and very laid back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people. There was a bit of a wait because they were super busy due to the lack of personnel working. First interviewed with manager, director, two project managers, and then a project associate.

Everyone was nice and told me about themselves and what they look for in a fellow teammate. Also of any expectations they had for someone that took this role. They were very realistic with their expectations and characteristics of people that would be the most successful in this role (which I really appreciated their honesty).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given an assignment from 5 different people all at the same time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process was quick and easy. I had an interview over the phone and then was called back the next day to come into the office for an in person interview. I met with four different people in the same day.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Called on at least two separate occasions to interview for this position. Each time, I had a phone and face-to-face interview and scheduled for second interview. Both times, the second interview was postponed due to them being unavailable. On both occasions, I was unable to get anyone to return my calls or emails. They just dropped the ball.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Very basic interview process. Phone screening with HR then moved on to one on one with manager. Nothing to hard was more a conversation than anything. Took weeks to hear back though.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I love the interview process at PRA. I applied for the position directly through LinkedIn. The next day I got a call from a recruiting coordinator to briefly discuss what I was looking for in terms of compensation and role. I then had a quick phone interview with the recruiter a few days later..literally only lasted about 6 minutes..she just wanted to verify this role was right for me and what I was looking for. I then went in to the office the next week where I had 2 phone interviews with managers in other offices around the country. A few days later I was offered the job! I love that they only have one round of in person interviews..makes the process really quick and convenient. Overall great experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Initial short interview to discuss position and company in general. Invited to in-person interview with a panel following the phone discussion. Process moved fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were standard for any interview regarding strengths, weaknesses, skill set etc.   Answer Question

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Initially applied, then was asked for availability for interview. Did not hear back for several weeks and was then informed the position was filled. Contacted a month or so later as they had additional openings. Had phone interview with recruiter nothing out of the ordinary and then in person interview with manager and a contracts associate (seems to be standard). Lasted about 45 mins or so. Interviewers made me feel comfortable and excited to work for PRA Intl.

Project Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

I Started off with a screening phone call with recruiter to discuss my resume, then was scheduled with a phone interview before being offered an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Lenexa, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

I connected with a PRA Recruiter vis LinkedIn, who set up a short phone screen with me. From there, I had a phone interview with my potential manager, then worked with the recruiter to schedule a face-to -face interview.

At the face-to-face interview, I spoke with the same potential manager and also Skyped with the Director of my department.

Overall, the interview process was very organized and took about a month. They completed the standard background checks and allowed me to give my 2 weeks and pick my start date.