PRA Health Sciences Project Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

PRA Health Sciences Project Director Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

1.5

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen and interview. 2 more phone interviews. Process was simple. It was very apparent that the recruiter had a great sense of the position and the landscape of jobs in our area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face, pleasant and relaxed. Started with a telephone interview with HR, then went onto meeting with my prospective manager. Needed to prepare a simple presentation on a difficult situation on a previous study - very relaxed when actually presenting. Enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Usual reasons for why you are interested in working with them, and what you are looking for   1 Answer

Project Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with someone from HR, I then met my manager to be in Reading office. He mentioned at the time that I may find the work less involved in politics of senior management and more about the project management itself. This is what interested me. I also asked about the IT systems and he rightly told me of the excellent systems used by PRA for each task there is a regularly updated system / tool you have available to use and are fully trained on using. This was what sold me PRA.

Interview Questions

• I had to arrive prepared to present to him on a challenge i had experienced working on a study in a previous company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had to take a drop in my salary, but wanted a less stressful position at the time so easy negotiation, and the drop was less than 1%

Project Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2009.

Interview

Phone screen with Human Resources was very professional and friendly. Had follow up phone interview with hiring manager that was not previously scheduled. I felt interogated by the hiring manager, like he/she didn't believe my credentials, but I got the face to face interview anyway. F2F interview was for 2 hours with 4 different people 1:1. Hiring manager did not ask any more questions and spent all the time describing the department and organization which was good. Thought it odd that he/she didn't ask anymore questions. I had opportunity to ask lots of questions though. I was asked my salary at previous job. I was asked why I should be hired over the other candidates.