PRA Health Sciences Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The speed of the hiring process was excellent. I filed my application online and had no contacts in the company, received a call from the recruiter a couple days later, had a phone interview the following week, went in for the interview day about a week later, and was hired 3 weeks after that. Compared to other companies, this was very fast. The interview was tough and thorough, but understably they want to find the right people. I had to interview with 4 people for 30 minutes each and then give a presentation on a topic they gave me. I had time to prepare in advance for the presentation as the recruiter had given me the topic ahead of time. I had slides prepared and went through the presentation. After the presentation, they had some very difficult questions planned to see, I think, how interviewees react under pressure in situations like a bid defense. That was the most stressful part of the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

• If you rescued a project from a Sponsor that was delayed in start-up and were charged with improving its status, where would you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My asking price was accepted without negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and then a longer phone interview with a director and senior director. They really liked me and asked me to fly in to Philly for a face to face interview. However, when I arrived for the f2f, they immediately seemed to have already decided that I shouldn't have the job I came to interview for, and were adamant in suggesting that I apply for a different, lower level position. They weren't even sure if they were hiring for that role! I never got a chance to interview for the role they flew me in about.
    Needless to say it was a disappointment, since the decision was made before I got there.
    I believe this was very unprofessional behavior. The face to face interview took 12 hours of my time, including travel, and I had to take a day off of work (not paid!) . These people had zero regard for me, or my time.
    I attempted to follow up on the other job they kept steering me towards, and could not get a response.

Interview Questions

• What kind of late phase research experience do you have?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

Professional interview. Went as expected. One of the interviewers talked a lot so I don't feel I got to talk much about my experiences. Took longer than expected. Scheduled for an hour but took two. Panel interview with directors and departmental heads.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

It was warm and friendly, even though the majority of the interview team was via TC and in the UK. There was a great atmosphere. My interviewer was kind and easy to approach.

Interview Questions

• My interview consisted of a presentation of my approach to a certain scenario   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in July 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter, spoke with 2 HR individuals before having a panel interview online with a presentation. They gave you a topic of choice to assess your presentation skills which was not an accurate assessment of an applicant skills.

Interview Questions

• General questions regarding job description . The company was very negative through the interview process. Therefore was not optimistic in working with them. Never got an offer because they are not willing to pay up. position is yet to be filled.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in August 2011.

Interview

Felt that HR was reading from script of question. HR did not seem to be knowledgable of subject matter.

Interview Questions

• Surprised that I was asked if I knew what a 1572 was although HR did not know.   Answer Question