PRA Health Sciences Regulatory Affairs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

2.5

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flo, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Flo, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

HR call, Manager and HR call intereview, just regular question, describe experience, why did you leave your last job? what do you know about the company? what makes you the perfect candidate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

After passing one interview with the recruiter, I had a face to face interview with the manager of the department. I've never had a worse experience than this meeting.
    Among the first questions were "Are you married? Do you have children?", which I believe were inappropriate. Then, we talked a little about my previous jobs and abilities relevant to the job I was interviewing for. Out of nowhere she stopped me and asked me what sign I was. It seemed that this was more important than my background and skills.
    She did not miss any chance to mock the fact that I did not have in-depth experience of the field.
    Moreover, at the end of this so-called interview, she did not let me ask any questions. She gave the impression that she did not want me there wasting her time.
    All in all, the whole meeting felt like an interrogation. It was totally unprofessional and I was very disappointed. I would never work with such a person.