PRA Health Sciences Senior CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior CRA

PRA Health Sciences Senior CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

it was pretty fast. Phone screen and final interview. I applied online and was contacted 3 days later by a recruiter and he did a phone screen where he asked me multiple questions about my experience and why i was looking for a new job. he turned in my resume and few days later set me up for a final 2 hours interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience? How did you handle a PI who was hard to work with? years experience in your therapeutic areas? what skills do i have and how will i use it to contribute? how many percent travel will i be comfortable with? What will be my ideal pay?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Clearwater, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Had a quick phone call with a PRA recruiter. The next day I got an email saying I had 2 one hour interviews scheduled for the following day. The oncology interview was probably the hardest I’ve ever had and I even studied! I’ve been a oncology CRA for almost 10 years! The other interview was pretty normal CRA situation and behavior questions.

Senior CRA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences.

Interview

The interviews were more about telling me about the position or company VS questions to get to know my skill set, what would I bring to the company and would I be a good fit for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter, Clinical trial manager, Associate Director and then 2 managers from the client I would be working for in an embedded program. I had a friend who worked there and she told me to shoot high on the salary negotiation, which I did. They didn't like my request (too high) but said that as the sponsor of the embedded program would be paying it they would request approval from them. It took 3 days but it happened and now I feel very appreciated.

Interview Questions

• What is the IB and what specifically is contained within. What are the criteria for SAE?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was typical, but then you have to take a CRA exam which is unusual and unnecessary with 10+ years experience. Growth path was unclear. Phone screen and then phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a Time in which you had a problem you were unsuccessful in resolving.   1 Answer