PRA Health Sciences Site Management Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRA Health Sciences Site Management Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PRA Health Sciences

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Blue Bell, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

There was one 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter were you go over your resume and experiences and she/he gauges your interest in the position. The following week I had an in person interview at the blue bell office that lasted a total of 1 1/2hrs. It was 3 one on one interviews with different mangers in the division lasting 30mins each. Each interview was kinda repetitive, no technical questions were ever asked, exclusively resume brush overs and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• My past experiences and why I was making the career move to a CRO   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PRA Health Sciences

Site Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences in October 2017.

Interview

Friendly, relaxed, they don't stress you out or ask difficult questions. They asked me to talk about my CV, previous relevant experience, and why I want to work in this position

Interview Questions

• They want to test language skills during the interview, it's what they care the most about.   Answer Question

Site Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mannheim (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRA Health Sciences (Mannheim (Germany)) in July 2019.

Interview

I got a call from HR to ask if I would be interested in the position which matched my CV/profile. We agreed to have a discussion over the phone a few days later. The discussion was mostly about the role and how I would fit within this role. To my surprise, the recruiter/ HR employee had troubles understanding most of my answers although I have been using English professionally for the past 10 years. There was clearly a problem in communication as most of the content of my answers was not understood; most of the new questions were already answered previously. After this unfortunate discussion, I was told that I would be notified within the week of their decision. Three weeks and two follow emails later, there is no answer. The whole experience reflects really bad on the company (which has already so many bad reviews) and the importance they give in their recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• -Explain your past professional experience
      -What is your knowledge of French (person not capable to distinguish between fluency and professional fluency)   Answer Question