PREFERRED HEALTH CARE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at PREFERRED HEALTH CARE

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PREFERRED HEALTH CARE (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

You spoke with the immediate supervisor and was asked about 5 questions about how you deal with human behavior that may be difficult. Then they give you a tour. You then meet with the Head supervisor who asks you 5 more questions. Next you are dropped on the spot by the staff.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irrational client to calm them down?   Answer Question

Home Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PREFERRED HEALTH CARE (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Its fairly simply to work for this agency. You call and bring the usual your high school diploma/ged, home health certificate, clean urine, ppd, etc. Then you have orientation take a photo and then within the next few days you have a job. The only problems i have with the agency is that you're usually covering someone else until you find a permanent case.

Interview Questions

• why would you like to work for preferred home care   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PREFERRED HEALTH CARE (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

applied online, phone screening two weeks later. Interview process was very lengthy and I think the HR department was very disorganized. Had to wait for 2 hours just to meet with the HR personnel. I think the whole process was just too time consuming.

HIM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PREFERRED HEALTH CARE (Ocala, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

I interviewed for this position in August 2005 and was hired on the same day of the interview! The president of the company was very thorough in interviewing me and was obviously impressed with my previous experience as a HIM consultant. He located my business on FHCA's website.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was really no negotiation required. He offered me $50.00 per hour for all services provided either onsite, offsite, and during my travels to and from the facilities.