PRESTIGE Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRESTIGE (Sacramento, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by this company about a sales manager position. When I spoke to the young lady on the phone about the position she informed me they would explain more during the interview. My interview was at 9:20 I get there and it’s a group just waiting around. It was not organized the guy at the desk was so busy on his phone he did not even realize when someone walked into the office. They could not even remember who they just interviewed. One guy was chowing down on a breakfast sandwich and going to conduct an interview. I finally sit down with the “hiring manager” he asked me a couple of questions and then asked if I had any questions; but when I asked him he would just say that he could not answer that I would have to wait for the second interview. These are questions pertaining to the position and what the company actually does. They are hiding something that they don’t want to let you know about a company or position. They could use a real Manager in that office.

Interview Questions