PRO Sports Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 12, 2016

2.6

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied to the position through LinkedIn/their own website. After I "made the initial cut," I talked to HR first. After passing that test, I then came in for the in-person and met the team. It started off as a one-on-one and then I eventually met most of the team that I would work work. Very easy team to talk to, and it was easy to follow up with any of them after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are the uniforms a deal breaker?
      Why did you leave your last job?
      How did you do this project?
      Do you take criticism well?
      Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Seattle, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online on Indeed for a front desk position at Pro Sports Seattle and someone from HR emailed me to schedule a phone interview. When they called me for a phone interview they asked me basic questions about how I handled difficult customer situations and why what are some of my strengths and areas of improvement to give them a good sense of if I was a good fit for the company. At the end of the conversation they offered to schedule an in person interview with the general manager of the facility and the front desk supervisor. When I got to my in person interview they had me watch a video on the company background, employee benefits, and appearance standards. After that I had my interview with the general manager and the front desk supervisor and they basically asked most of the same questions that were already asked on the phone interview plus dug more into your work history and customer experience. The same day HR called me and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you handled a difficult customer situation and how you resolved it at a previous job?   Answer Question

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening interview, then an in person interview. For my type of job, I also had a live interview, taught a class in the format I was applying for to current employees.

Interview Questions

• Ability to adhere to Club standards? Uniform, Disney Customer Service model.   Answer Question

Member Accounts Administrative Level I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, was contacted within two days via email by a recruiter. We scheduled a short (15 minute) phone interview with the recruiter in which I was basically asked my qualifications, salary requirements etc. then set an interview for a few days later on-site. I was asked to arrive 10 minutes early to view a video about their benefits, policies, procedures etc. I thought it was awesome that they set the standard that early - was great to see what the company requires and expects of employees but also what the employee is given as far as benefits. Found it a little odd that I was set at a desk right near the entrance as a woman thrust an envelope at my face and asked me to give it to another woman (she assumed I was the concierge desk I believe - I pointed her in the direction of where I believed she needed to go).

The actual interviewers were super nice, they led me to a building away from the club which is where their accounting offices are etc. The interview itself was very professional, yet casual enough to make me feel comfortable. They asked a lot of the standard questions you hear in most customer service interviews.

Was told at the end of the interview I would hear that week if I was going to the next round of interviews. A recruiter emailed me the following week and let me know I'd hear at the end of that week. Did a follow up thank you and inquiry but never heard back. Thought the interview process itself was great but was disappointed that they couldn't send me a quick email to let me know they'd gone a different direction. Wouldn't have minded had they not told me a couple of times that I would be hearing back. Other than that it seems like a great, professional company to work for!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself?
      What are your current job duties/what is a standard day like at your current position?
      What is the biggest mistake you've ever made while on the job?
      Describe a situation where you had to deal with conflict with a member?
      Answer Question

"engineering" (Building Maintenance) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

applied online, did a phone interview, then brought in for face-to-face interview. it was all pretty simple and painless, and I was basically hired before I left the door. every department has someone different running it, but the director i interviewed with kept things really simple and clear cut. he asked about my experiences and how they would relate to the position I applied for, explained the history of the club and how its modelled after Disney.

LMP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Begun with phone interview, followed by face to face interview with two people. Third interview was hands on practical audition. Forth interview was exclusively arranged for interview/practical audition with another personnel from Spa.
    Forth interview was an unexpected set up to failure due to a third person jumped in to be part of the final practical process, he said he was very impressed with my last practical with him, which I did release tremendous amount of tension in his mid-back which he had been holding for couple of days, and he wanted to be an observant and witness my skill set and see how I did certain movements. Also added that he would interject and ask question during the flow of the practical massage session.
    Numerous times, he interjected and stopped the flow of massage to prove that he had better techniques, with all due respect, I tried to unanimously acknowledged it, then continued the flow of the practical massage, a few minutes passed, he wanted to prove that he had a very good hand massage technique to demonstrate while the massage recipient was on a prone position, so he did, while he was introducing his first touch to her right hand, she instantly said, " Oh! your hands are cold," he replied by saying, Sorry! , Honey," and he slapped her glute . I was in shock to see that, was actually happening in front of me, experienced an awkwardly scenario behind closed door.

Professionally, that was not an industry standard to have more than one practical audition to begin with, furthermore to interject during the smooth flow of practical, plus to prove he had better techniques than anyone else in the same room. Overall, that was not a student clinical session, even so, interjecting during the massage flow was an intent to disrupt the smooth flow which would lead to unfavorable ramification for both the massage recipient and the potential candidate.

I had a lot of faith from the beginning until the last encounter.
    I have no second thought to look back nor consider this entity for career change perpetually.

Interview Questions

PRO Sports Club Response

Jan 14, 2016 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback. We do often request a second practical interview (or fourth overall interview) if a candidate scored low on the first practical. Since your second ... More

Pt Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of a phone interview and then an in person interview. The questions asked are standard interview questions. They aren't difficult but you should still prepare. Interviewer is nice but seems a little bit uninterested at times.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a patient who is not satisfied with their current progress?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first, then invited for a face to face. On arrival you have to watch a staff company video, (old out of date Disney philosophy!!) which i found sexiest, predjudist with old fashioned values which have no place here in the NW! The interview was very sterile & corporate! The interviewer near the end of her questions became bored looking in my opinion. This suggested to me she had already made her mind up about me!! In the interview the interviewer gave me a date as to when i could expect to hear from Pro Sports Club, but alas i had to email 3 days after the promised date with a follow up, in order to find out that they would be going with other candidates. Also in the interview i asked my set of questions which i got the impression did not like! they were challenging questions in order for me to see if Pro Sports was for me?

Interview Questions

• Standard old standard Corporate questions, that do not show the interviewer who you really are!!   Answer Question

Medical Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with my staffing agency. They received a call needing a medical billing specialist, I received a call asking if I would be interested in taking the position as a contract employee.

Interview Questions

• How many years do I have in the medical billing field? Would I be willing to go work for a team of people that share common goals in the medical field?   1 Answer

LMP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Sports Club (Bellevue, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied for job online which I found through Glass Door. I had to create a profile for the Pro Club. I was then contacted through e-mail to schedule a phone interview. After that a one on one was set up and at that interview we scheduled a massage audition. I was then contacted with an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The interview was very straight forward, common questions. Biggest strengths, weaknesses, last time you went above and beyond, product lines you have experience with and specialties.   Answer Question