PRO Unlimited Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRO Unlimited Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PRO Unlimited

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Sacramento, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Was scouted by the company HR representative for the position.

After discussing the position, and how my resume fit their search offered to send to hire manager for review.
Next day was asked to come in for interview later that week.

HR Recruiter coached me on what would occur on the interview including an Excel test.
Initial visit to location started with a a test on some advanced features of Excel.

Standard Q&A on the interview, plus some limited description about the company.

I asked if there were any issues with candidacy of which none were indicated.

Was brought back a few days later to visit senior manager for a meet and greet.

Shortly afterwards company indicated a change in the position which then no longer fit my profile

Interview Questions

• If I knew the detail behind what the company did for their business. While I knew what they did ... I did not know the detail.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRO Unlimited

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Folsom, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They gave me a quick call to determine my interest. I was brought in for a panel interview and then made an offer within a week. Very timely and efficient.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Folsom, CA).

Interview

Interview process was quick. Total process was about a week. Required to take an Excel test. The manager will review it with you after 30 mins and if you pass, you get to proceed to the interview. The next day I had a follow up interview with the department lead.

Interview Questions

• Excel test - pivot tables, graphs, if statements, vlookups   Answer Question