PRO Unlimited Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRO Unlimited

3.1

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to Pro Unlimited after hand picking this company to work for. PRO's internal Recruiter vetted my skills and experience in full detail until he felt I was qualified for the job. I proceeded to interview with approximately 6-7 people within the on-site client team and company about the open opportunity as a CSC. I was informed this is not always the length of the interview process but because this role was brand new, I was fully vetted.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience within recruiting and MSPs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRO Unlimited

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

My resumé was forwarded to them by a contact of mine. Received a call that there was an interest in meeting me for an open position at one of their client sites. It sounded like a great opportunity so I was eager to see what it was all about. Coordinating a phone screen was somewhat difficult and confusing at best, but after finally getting to speak with them, they made me feel like I had never had a job in my life. They were giving me more instruction on how to interview rather than tips on how to secure the particular role. The in-person interviews were much better and after meeting with two of the team members, I felt really confident and was called back the following day for a second round. This interview went okay but I could tell this individual felt much different about my qualifications than the previous team members I met. Needless to say, the feedback I received was that they decided to continue to see other candidates and that I was still being considered. And it was at this point that everything has gone completely silent...

Interview Questions

• The recruiter advised me to take notes during the interview which is something I have never done. It seems it would be a bit distracting, at least for me anyway.   1 Answer

Client Services Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

I was contacted on LI by the recruiter. I spoke with him, and then a manager and two directors before I was offered the position. I met with the manager in person, on-site and the two director interviews were phone screens. The overall process was very good and you really get the sense that they are looking for the right person for the role; but as much as they are looking for the right person, they want to make sure that you are comfortable with the position as well. Make sure to have good questions to ask!

Client Services Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and said they are hiring for multiple positions, pre-screened, vetted and submitted. Did her job well. Got an onsite interview for next week with three interviewers. The senior most interviewer dropped off (no reason given) but an advance notice was given. On onsite- the first interviewer was very professional and courteous. She knew I was not a fit for her department but still asked some good questions, tried to vet me well and patiently explained the process. The second manager (more relevant to my profile) comes in with ‘not interested in meeting you’ attitude. He took time in finding my details. Was not prepared and not aware of my profile. Entire interview not even once he made eye contact with me. He asked very few questions and kept the directive control of the interview and made it very less to no conversational. He took many pauses while asking questions as of he was not prepared and continuously focused on making running notes. Insisted on only one point if I had experience working directly with HMs while I was a Recruiter in staffing where we have no direct access to reach out to the HMs. One hand he mentioned they are looking for people from staffing agencies too and one hand he kept on insisting on working experience with HMs. He didn’t show readiness to listen to other positive points where I had very close experience to their requirement. He wrapped up the interview merely in 20 mins. Entire interview he showed expressions of disinterest and irritation. He didn’t sound very positive about their team and hiring when I asked him questions on it at the end. He got more impatient and irritated and said he doesn’t make the hiring decisions. This is NOT typical of Pro. I have met with many Pro managers in the past and they have been very professional and passionate about what they were doing. I lost a very big opportunity because of this interviewer’s attitude. All interviews do not turn into offers, but at least an attempt to understand what other positive skills a person has is important. I never worked directly with HMs but have worked closely with Pro team in the past, know their culture very well, have excellent similar proven experience and fabulous experience on WAND. So much hopes, hard work, long travel for onsite, all in vain. Why call for an onsite if there was no interest?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the recruiter. The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by two in-person interviews first with the hiring manager and senior CSC then with the senior director.

Interview Questions

• What is co-employment?
      What is a VMS?
      Do you know was an SOW is?
      How do you handle multiple priorities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Originally spoke with a recruiter who very helpful and thoroughly prepped me for my interview. First interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager, second was an in person interview with the hiring manager and a couple of other additional team members. Third was a phone interview with a director and a 4th with one more upper management member.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a client and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interviews, Skype interviews. Coordinated by a recruiter who is extremely helpful. 4 rounds of interviewing before an offer. Recruiter, manager, director, and VP interviews. Most covered the same bases, they are looking for consistency in answers and knowledge of PRO.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about coemployment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Corning, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews that ranged from casual to fairly intense. They looked at fit both professionally and how the role aligned with my goals and values as well as what I could contribute to the program.

Interview Questions

• They asked that I provide an example of something I failed at.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screens: Recruiter, Potential Manager, Director, VP, their Client
    In Person: Potential Manager
    The process was entirely too long. Added interviewers were included, too many people involved. One person was looking at their email during our phone screen and there was an awkward pause after I asked a question because of it. Not enough communication between Pro and their client in regards to logistics and onboarding resulting in a poor experience.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and about two weeks later received a call from PRO's internal recruiter, Kathleen. The interview process consisted of two phone interview (one with Kathleen & one with who would be my manager) and then two face to face interviews (one with my manager and one with the end client that I would be sitting onsite for). The whole interview process took about three weeks. Kathleen made sure to prep me for each interview and I had a very positive experience with her.

Interview Questions

• What background do you have in recruiting?
      What experiences do you have dealing with hiring managers?
      Have you ever worked with an MSP account?   Answer Question