PRO Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRO Unlimited Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

3.1

Accounting Services Analyst (ASA) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter in Walnut Creek via email. Quick phone screen then setup on-site interview at the Folsom office. First part is an excel assessment that you have no way to prep for. It's something you could learn in a few hours granted. They gave me 20 mins, no way could I pass and I felt and looked dumb. Then they give you a 3 panel interview and rip to pieces your resume. No matter how well you do in the in person interview, you will not be hired if you can't pass the excel assessment. Don't waste your time here. Horrible values for a company that labels themselves as "cunning edge." This position has been open for 9 months, hope this sums it up for you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you implemented a process improvement metric?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the recruiter. The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by two in-person interviews first with the hiring manager and senior CSC then with the senior director.

Interview Questions

• What is co-employment?
      What is a VMS?
      Do you know was an SOW is?
      How do you handle multiple priorities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screens: Recruiter, Potential Manager, Director, VP, their Client
    In Person: Potential Manager
    The process was entirely too long. Added interviewers were included, too many people involved. One person was looking at their email during our phone screen and there was an awkward pause after I asked a question because of it. Not enough communication between Pro and their client in regards to logistics and onboarding resulting in a poor experience.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and about two weeks later received a call from PRO's internal recruiter, Kathleen. The interview process consisted of two phone interview (one with Kathleen & one with who would be my manager) and then two face to face interviews (one with my manager and one with the end client that I would be sitting onsite for). The whole interview process took about three weeks. Kathleen made sure to prep me for each interview and I had a very positive experience with her.

Interview Questions

• What background do you have in recruiting?
      What experiences do you have dealing with hiring managers?
      Have you ever worked with an MSP account?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone Screen, and three in person interviews with various managers as well as an interview with a member of the team for which I was applying for. The position would have been just me managing a client site alone.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the client coming to you with an ER situation and you have never handled it before?   Answer Question

Public Content Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me regarding a role at Facebook. I applied for it and received feedback that the hiring manager at Facebook likes me better for the public content job. I interviewed for about 20 minutes with the FB manager. That same day I got notice that I would get a second interview. My second interview was on-site at FB in Menlo Park. This was a very relaxed interview. My interviewer (also the manager) said this was a "personality" interview, just to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Folsom, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

They gave me a quick call to determine my interest. I was brought in for a panel interview and then made an offer within a week. Very timely and efficient.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

Including the initial interview with the Recruiter, there was 6 scheduled segments of the interview process. It was very informative to talk to different members of the company, insightful and gathering different perspectives. The company recruitercompany recruiter was always in touch with me every step of the way.

Policy Specialist Interview

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter after I had applied for a job at Facebook. It wasn't until I scheduled a phone call that they told me that this was actually a job for a contractor position at PRO Unlimited (supporting Facebook), as opposed to a position at Facebook, as I had applied for and as they initially represented. I found the process pretty sketchy, as they also stated that the intention was to make me a full-time employee at Facebook eventually...

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay working as a contractor for Facebook?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Somewhat lengthy, but mostly because PRO tried to make sure to find me the right fit for my experience. I considered roles with various clients, and PRO made sure to usher me through the process, despite getting bounced around between clients.

Interview Questions

• It was a while ago so I don't remember specifically, but I think one challenge was having to explain my skill set for a job I didn't fully understand.   1 Answer