PRO Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Lead Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interviews , then 2 in-person On sites
    Met with all persons on the team I was to work with, everyone had their own extensive knowledge base.
    All very friendly, but also very inquisitive on how I would fit on the team.
    Felt extremely comfortable talking to everyone from the product managers through to the Director of Mobile.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't really difficult, but had a design exercise sprung on me, which honestly is better than just chatting on the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Number was thrown out there, I was going to counter, but it was already generous and I wanted to work for the company and it's people, so I accepted.

Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied to Pro Unlimited after hand picking this company to work for. PRO's internal Recruiter vetted my skills and experience in full detail until he felt I was qualified for the job. I proceeded to interview with approximately 6-7 people within the on-site client team and company about the open opportunity as a CSC. I was informed this is not always the length of the interview process but because this role was brand new, I was fully vetted.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience within recruiting and MSPs?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Beaverton, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

I had round 1 within a few days of submitting my resume on LinkedIn. It was over the phone with the recruiter. Going over the role, talked about the company, and what I was looking for. Then, I was immediately scheduled for a round 2 phone interview with my supervisor/lead. Lasted about 30-40min and was very good. Answered questions about experience and personality scenarios. I was scheduled for a round 3 onsite right away with the operations manager for the role I was interviewing for, as well as the other two for the other teams. It was a based on communication questions and scenarios. Talked about experience with examples about my strengths and weaknesses. The next day I received the offer!

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Beaverton, OR) in September 2017.

Interview

They were very considerate on my travel, and time needed to prepare for the interview. Interviewers asked great questions directly related to the position, and ensured I was up to the task

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY).

Interview

Compared to other places I was interviewing with at the time (and in the past) this was by far the most quick and painless. An internal recruiter reached out to me after I applied on LinkedIn (easy apply — no cover letter!) and asked a few screening questions. That was followed up by a phone interview with the manager I’d be working with, scheduled almost immediately and only a couple days later. The questions were pretty standard to the role, but the manager was very engaged with me on the phone which was encouraging as I’ve had phone interviews when from the get go the interviewer just seems distracted and uninspired. Again, got a call within the hour from HR to schedule in-person interview the following week where I interviewed with that same manager, a supervisor, and a senior manager. Again, pretty standard questions and conversation but the fact that no one was checking there watch or emails put me at ease. Didn’t even get a chance to send out my thank-you’s as I got a call back the next day offering me the position. Fastest interview-to-hire process I’ve gone through!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

My resumé was forwarded to them by a contact of mine. Received a call that there was an interest in meeting me for an open position at one of their client sites. It sounded like a great opportunity so I was eager to see what it was all about. Coordinating a phone screen was somewhat difficult and confusing at best, but after finally getting to speak with them, they made me feel like I had never had a job in my life. They were giving me more instruction on how to interview rather than tips on how to secure the particular role. The in-person interviews were much better and after meeting with two of the team members, I felt really confident and was called back the following day for a second round. This interview went okay but I could tell this individual felt much different about my qualifications than the previous team members I met. Needless to say, the feedback I received was that they decided to continue to see other candidates and that I was still being considered. And it was at this point that everything has gone completely silent...

Interview Questions

• The recruiter advised me to take notes during the interview which is something I have never done. It seems it would be a bit distracting, at least for me anyway.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited.

Interview

I was contacted on LI by the recruiter. I spoke with him, and then a manager and two directors before I was offered the position. I met with the manager in person, on-site and the two director interviews were phone screens. The overall process was very good and you really get the sense that they are looking for the right person for the role; but as much as they are looking for the right person, they want to make sure that you are comfortable with the position as well. Make sure to have good questions to ask!

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Originally spoke with a recruiter who very helpful and thoroughly prepped me for my interview. First interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager, second was an in person interview with the hiring manager and a couple of other additional team members. Third was a phone interview with a director and a 4th with one more upper management member.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with a client and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interviews, Skype interviews. Coordinated by a recruiter who is extremely helpful. 4 rounds of interviewing before an offer. Recruiter, manager, director, and VP interviews. Most covered the same bases, they are looking for consistency in answers and knowledge of PRO.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about coemployment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corning, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Corning, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews that ranged from casual to fairly intense. They looked at fit both professionally and how the role aligned with my goals and values as well as what I could contribute to the program.

Interview Questions

• They asked that I provide an example of something I failed at.   Answer Question