PRO Unlimited Senior Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PRO Unlimited

3.5

Senior Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Irvine, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 face to face interviews. First face to face interview was a little more than 3 hours. Second face to face interview was a about 45 minutes. On the second face to face interview, manager was 15 minutes late and apologized. This made me nervous. She then went straight into interview questions. I lost my train of thought and had to look back into my notes. Half an hour into interview, manager started to check her phone. I lost my concentration after that. Interview started to go downhill. I did not feel comfortable at all during the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PRO Unlimited

Senior Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PRO Unlimited (Menlo Park, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter and hiring team moved quickly in process. Very responsive and provided helpful feedback at each interview stage (phone screens and onsite) and information about the role itself and opportunity within the company. Team set expectations about work environment that were clear and honest about PRO Ulimited and onsite position. Positive experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you improved a process and the impact.   1 Answer