PROS Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Database Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

1.0

Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS.

Interview

I did interview with this company for database administrator role , the man who was doing the interview he thought he is doing interview for TOP 5 fortune company
, while he was asking basic questions and job description was basic, when I ask him since how long this position bin open he said more than 6 months !! , So I think this company having some employees like to fill their tasks report with wasting people time.

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

I got an interview invite and the hiring manager wanted some dates and times and when I provided them she did not tell me when she was going to call me. A day after that, I followed up with her and she said she would call me the next day at 10 AM. I waited until 10.15 AM and called her on the phone and also emailed her. She never called me back and replied to my email. I am not sure why she completely ghosted me even though I showed interest in the job. Is this how a hiring manager behaves? I have been job hunting for 7 months now and people like me having been longing to get a job whereas someone who is not even doing what she is supposed to do as part of her job responsibility for what she is being paid for.