PROS Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very tough. They constantly challenged me on things I said to ensure I knew what I was talking about. Also often gave me a quiz to show the knowledge I stated that I had

Interview Questions

• What is a SQL left outer join   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Got several calls from HR. On site interview with 5 team members. It was done rather haphazardly with many interviewers getting rescheduled at the last moment. Also, had to do a presentation on a topic of choice

Interview Questions

• Why pricing? (this is one of their main products, creating pricing models for industry such as airlines)   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PROS in May 2018.

Interview

Process took 3 months in total. Interviewed with four different people and they asked common behavioral, technical, social questions and I gave a presentation. Interview was pretty chill and took half a day. I asked a lot of questions and do some research on the company and the industries they work in. HR did a good job of following up with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you broke the rules to get accomplish a job?
      SQL Joins   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Very thorough, clear interview process. Interview was separated into different phases with a multitude of interviewers and prompts. Communication was decently prompt and recruiters were more than willing to help.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

Originally applied for different position, but invited for interview about IC. Two rounds interview with Head of department and second with team mates, in two weeks distance. Team members looked exhausted and in terrible need for new hire - as quick and as cheaper as possible. Young people, good office and nice mood. Nevertheless, with rather bad opinion due long and poor feedback process.

Interview Questions

• General questions, nothing specific, no interesting questions. Searching for people skills, and of course, salary band.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PROS (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

The entire hiring process was extremely smooth and quick. There was a technical round including a group interview and an HR round. I received the job offer within a week.