PROS Professional Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PROS Professional Services Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at PROS

Professional Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in December 2007.

Interview

Initially, PROS does a phone interview to look for initial fit. If you pass that, they will bring you in for in person interviews with various individuals of different levels from across the organization. This gives PROS as well as the individual a feel of each other. You usually interview with 3-6 people and then wrap up the interview process with a presentation in front of 6-10 people on any subject you find interesting. The main goal is to see your presentation skills and your comfort fielding questions.

Interview Questions

• During my presentation, one person in the audience asked me about a graphic I had used and why I chose it. Initially, I had chosen the graphic for its serenity, but ended up seeing it as a path....which was the crux of my presentation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

PROS typically low-balls their offers. I was able to negotiate the salary up slightly, but still not up to what I had originally asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for PROS

Professional Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

5-6 back to back interviews and one presentation, there isn't a fixed group of people conducting the interview so it depends on who you meet the questions will be different, but you should always know your applied position and prepare accordingly, presentation skills definitely help.

Interview Questions

• Went through my resume and asked a few technical questions, nothing particularly challenging.   Answer Question