PROS Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PROS

1 Interview Review

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PROS (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

HORRIBLE! Before the interview the process was great. I was scheduled to come in for a 4 hour interview including a presentation. When I arrive the interview schedule they provided me was quickly wrong. I meet with more people and different people than had been told and my interview turned into 5 and half hours. I even had one person interview me and say they had no clue why they were there because they would not work with me and knew nothing about the position. They did not have any of my presentation ready like I had asked and was promised. Originally told to have a presentation for an hour then cut to 20 minutes as soon as I come in to present. After it was all done not one person could give me a time for when to hear back from them. After 4 weeks of waiting 4 emails and 4 phone calls and voicemails. All the communication was one sided and only my side. None of my contacts were returned.

Interview Questions