PRTM Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRTM Management Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at PRTM Management

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PRTM Management in November 2010.

Interview

Typical behavioral interview. First round was 1/2 hour. Second round was 1/2 day, with four interviews. The total from applying to decision was several months. They were not very flexible on available interview dates and had to wait longer until a date was available. Will allow people to work from any of the offices then travel to customers as needed. Very hands-on culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you convinced someone who disagreed with you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PRTM Management

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PRTM Management in February 2009.

Interview

Hr came to me late in a job search, so I pressured them to expedite. Phone interview happened quickly and seemed very laid back and effortless. First in person interview threw me for a loop where the interviewer claimed they almost did not have me come in for a resume punctation mistake. I believe the intent was to see how I handled pressure. Final panel interview was more laid back like the phone interview.

Interview Questions