PRTM Management Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PRTM Management Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at PRTM Management

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PRTM Management (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

nothing...it was simplest process in the world....no case interviews ...just general chit chat....you dont expect an interview from a good consulting firm to be such a cakewalk... ..just know why you were there ...what are your plans ...and where do you want to go in 5 years ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Other Interview Reviews for PRTM Management

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PRTM Management (London, England (UK)) in June 2008.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview for screening by one of the directors, followed by an interview day which consisted of interviews by 5 different directors, a case presentation and HR interview. Questions ranged from personal, CV based to case situations. Most of the emphasis was on the cases as they want to see how you analyse different problems and behave in difficult situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you analyse operational performance of an organisation (details of inventory, revenue were given)?   1 Answer