PS Business Parks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PS Business Parks Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2017

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PS Business Parks.

Interview

You do a phone interview with the HR Manager Sam Touma. If you are qualified, you move on to the in person interview with the VP, Regional Manager, and Property Manager. Very long and draining interview but somewhat useful.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you are ready for operations?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you used your critical thinking skills and helped someone out and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • What are your short and long term goals?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had a problem with a team mate. How did you approach it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. Once they make an offer. Ask how long you have to make a decision. Call the HR manager back and give a counter offer. If they resist, go slightly below your counter offer and stick with it.

Leasing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Curt and fast. Questions were to the point. They were friendly but not overly. My background helped but they also focused on my ideas and marketing skills. Education was explored but mostly my experience is what they were curious about.

Paraprofessional Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PS Business Parks in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process is well defined and the process is smooth. People are professional and the process is conducted within a time frame. the questions are general and not tricky. It is pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in five years from today?   1 Answer
    • Why I chose education?   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Lake Forest, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter and called by the corporate recruiter within a few days of my submission. I first met with two Sr. Property Managers and Regional Manager for about 40 minutes to discuss experience, knowledge, resume, etc. I was then scheduled to meet with the VP 3 days later for a second interview. That interview was roughly the same type of interview as the first and lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were very direct and to the point and were centered around expereince and education. There were no "trick" questions and questions that required open ended answers.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks in June 2014.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with HR, followed by an online assessment and then two in person interviews. During the in person interviews I met with several member of the team, which was nice because it gave me a chance to meet many of the people I would be working with. During the interviews it was evident to me that they promoted a positive work environment and worked well as a team .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you worked with a difficult tenant and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Maint Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Hayward, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

i had been through 5 interviews, and every interviewer was a pleasure to meet. Out of my 5 interviews i was REALLY nervous about 1 in particularthat was like my 3 or 4th i forget, but as you can see it all went well, and i LOVE P.S...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple, they let me think about it, and speak with my wife....

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks in February 2014.

Interview

Two levels of HR interviews for initial candidate screening, followed by skills and personality profile tests. Interviews then held with hiring manager (VP) and peer regional manager and a subsequent interview with COO and CAO together. Interviews were all scheduled via the HR point of contact. The process and all interviews were handled professionally. Each interviewer encouraged open dialogue and provided the opportunity to ask questions about the company and position. Initial HR representative screening was somewhat scripted for what seemed to be a junior level employee, but the HR representative appeared to loosen up after the HR Director and hiring management expressed interest in proceeding further with the interview process.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PS Business Parks (Miami, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Sent cover letter and resume. Was contact one and a half week later to schedule an interview within five days. Interview was with VP and Portfolio Manager. I met five other employees. Interview lasted one and a half hour. Was called six days later by Senior HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you requiring?   1 Answer