PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.7

89 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines.

Interview

This was very different from others that I have experianced. I applied for the position on 7/15 and today (7/17) I got an emailed to take the assessment. I was thinking it was much like others I had applied to in which the questions section of it was BUT I was NOT aware of the VI at the end. I quickly got my hair into a bun and got my interview suit (which is always pressed and ready to go) on and set up my location and began. I got an email from a recuriter to informing me to let him know when I was complete. Im so excited. Anybody been through PSA process? Tips? I have been here on glassdoor looking and with like all airlines I apply to I do my research so I was prepared for the VI but just wasnt expecting it right then and there!!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PSA Airlines

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke with two Representatives of the airline. They ask a series of questions to see your response time and thinking capabilities. They all you if you have any questions for them that they could answer for you

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I have just been invited for an interview. The process is different then the other reviewer's now. I applied online and got an email to complete the assessment the next day. It is mostly selecting answers, but at the end it asked me three questions via video interview. It didn't let me know that I would have a video interview, but I was able to exit out and get ready then bring it back up. I actually had some technical problems on my computer and could only get it to work on my smartphone. You can stop and re-record your answers so it's not too hard. I submitted my assessment and VI in the morning and got an email for the invite to an interview later that afternoon! The process is now different then any of the other reviews I read, but it might be the same in the face to face interview. I haven't been to that yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

The f2f interview process was pretty laid back. They started with a brief overview of the company benefits and all that stuff. Then we took a quick 15 min break came back and were separated into groups of 4. We had to do a project of listing one thing about us having in common, then outside the circle one thing that makes you different. Then we had to present this as a group in front of everybody then they gave us cards that had part of the boarding announcment on it we had to read out loud. After all groups where finished we took another break and from there they called us back 2 or 3 at a time and we had to do what i call the speed dating interview. You interviewed with 3 different recruiters and than after that you were finished and good to go back home.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I showed up at 5 am for an open house interview that began at 9 am. After waiting four hours with many other candidates, we were brought into an a room where we were briefed on the hiring process. After that we were given an opportunity to leave or stay. At this point, we were each, row by row brought to the front and asked to answer a question (they ask the same ten questions each round.. so listen to all of the questions as you can expect to be asked one of them if you are in any row other than the front... ). After this round, we were then sent out of the room, upon the end of the break, we were separated into two groups. One group is sent home. The other group goes on to one on one questioning regarding documents and tattoos, and from then if you are not disqualified, you go one to another room where three one on one interviews occur. At the end of the day you will be told to be on the lookout. I received a job offer within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you heard a coworker gossiping in from of passengers?   1 Answer

PSA Airlines Response

Jun 22, 2017 – Director, Inflight Services

Thank you for sharing your experience about the interview process with other potential candidates. It is important to note that open houses have recently been discontinued as we have changed our... More

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Knoxville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online by filling out the application and sending in a resume. About a month later, I received an email to do an online assessment/video interview. The following day, I was offered to go to a face to face interview in Knoxville, TN that next week.

I suggest looking at ALL of the interview questions on Glassdoor ahead of time and preparing your answers. Everything on here was asked of me in the interview.

The interview was on a Friday, and I received my job offer that Monday. I accepted, and am waiting on my training date to be assigned.

If you prepare your questions/answers ahead of time, you will do great. I felt very confident in my interview.

Interview Questions

• What does compliance mean to you?   1 Answer
    • If a passenger was refusing to put on their seatbelt, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

It all seemed really redundant. Did not get a full understanding of what they were looking for in a potential Flight Attendant. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone I know.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

This was my first video interview. I wasn't prepared for the video portion, but was able to dress for the part prior to answering the questions. I felt comfortable and actually enjoyed the process. At least you can show your personality, which I think is better than telephone interviews I've had. I was offered a face-to-face that is coming up soon. I'm really excited about that!

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines.

Interview

The earlier you get there the better. I arrived at 7:20 AM for an open door time of 7 and there were approximately 50 people already ahead of me. The cut off is at 100 people. Everything was EXACTLY as they had mentioned. Overview of company and if a fit for you. Then a break and we were asked to get in line with our numbers we were given at registration. Each row was asked to stand, introduce yourself, answer a random question and read from a card of a standard flight announcement. We then had another break after which they called numbers and divided us into 2 groups. The first group was sent home and the rest of us in the 2nd group made it to the F2F interview.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines.

Interview

The open house group interview is just how it is described on here.
    They do walk around and watch when you are on a break also so no phones out and mingle.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose health or happiness, which one would you choose and why?   Answer Question