PSA Airlines Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 250 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PSA Airlines

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

First I submitted a written application, then a recorded video, and finally a zoom-type interview with other applicants and then CJO came about an hour later. Everyone gets contacted very quickly if they get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a flight attendant?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

Haven't seen many post-covid interviews on here and I know I was dying to know the timeline so I thought I would post here. Jan 2, 2021: applied and assessment Feb 4, 2021: VI invite (did VI on Feb 8) March 1, 2021: Group Interview Invite March 12, 2021: Group Interview (CJO within hour after)

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

PSA Airlines

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

The online video interview process was easy to follow and use. The questions were general open ended questions. You only get one chance to complete the questions but there is plenty of time to get your answer together before the timer starts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Miami, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied and was selected for video interview, which was virtual and only asked three questions, then I waited for about 4 days and was selected for the Group interview since was also virtual due to Covid-19. They went over the company, and talked a little about training, and then asked the group the same three questions, and then it was time for the one-on-one which was a phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

The F2F was very similar to AA mainline F2F interview so that was fairly easy. The assessment was very difficult and the VI was different from other airlines in that there were several questions within each question, so you had to think on your feet.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose PSA? This is a question you will be asked at any airline interview. I don't really want to share the more in-depth questions so as to keep the integrity of the interview process.

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines in Jan 2021

Interview

I submitted my application online, and heard back about a week or so later requesting a video interview. They gave me a week to record and submit it. Once I submitted it, I heard back about a week or two later asking for a virtual one-on-one interview. The virtual interview consists of a presentation first, the group interview second, and finally a one-on-one interview. The presentation and group portion was through Webex as a group video call and then the one-on-one was a regular call afterwards. Overall the experience was so wonderful. The recruiter’s know what they’re doing, they’re very professional and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What is your personality like at work?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Dayton, OH) in Jan 2021

Interview

very clear and easy direct email instructions. couldn't have asked for anything more. I enjoyed the application process and the the online interview was great very easy to follow! loved the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PSA Airlines in Jan 2021

Interview

Pretty easy was a very quick process. Really enjoyed getting to know all about what PSA has to offer. Excited to begin my journey with this amazing company. Definitely recommend anyone to apply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PSA Airlines

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at PSA Airlines

Interview

From the overall application to the one on one interview it took about a week. I received an invitation for a one on one about 15 minutes after my video interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are the top three characteristics of a flight attendant.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PSA Airlines (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied and immediately received an assessment to complete, then got a video interview request a day later then BOOm Invite to F2F... I’m due for my F2F soon and so excited

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews